12. Fate can't be forced

Although Mu Xue recovered, she was still dying after suffering a serious injury.

It's just that I always feel that the middle of my forehead is hot, I reached out and touched it, but didn't touch anything strange, thinking it was just my own illusion.

After Elder Yu got up, he realized that his jade pendant, which he had carried for thousands of years, was missing. Only then did he remember that the jade pendant was shot down to the ground by this female disciple, but...

Elder Yu looked for a pool of blood, but there was only a pool of blood left on the ground. The jade pendant was missing. Elder Yu glanced at Mu Xue who was sitting on the ground in surprise.

Thinking of this possibility, Elder Yu was a little regretful. He carried it with him for thousands of years, and Yu Pei had never recognized the Lord with him, but Mu Xue, who was only one-sided, made it recognize that the Lord has no relationship with him..

"Never mind! No matter! Fate can't be forced." It's only because of the good fortune of this girl. Although Elder Yu was a little bit dissatisfied with this jade pendant, he was relieved.

This time not only Mu Xuezhu, but even Dongfang Chen and Yunze who were present felt that there was something wrong with Elder Yu today.

Yun Ze and Li Ruwen greeted Liu Bing with warmth. Liu Bing shook her head weakly, but her face was unusually pale, while Mu Xue, who was really injured, was not accompanied or cared by anyone.

Elder Liu snorted heavily, "Who is fighting for? The discerning person knows at a glance. This time I will not pursue it. If there is any next time, I will definitely follow the Kunlun school's first rules." A few people in Yunze.

Liu Bing let out a sigh of relief. She didn't expect that the two people under her control would lose control. It seemed that she was too hasty.

Elder Yu took a deep look at Mu Xue and spoke to Yunze and Li Ruwen, "Today the fight between you two has seriously affected the entire Dongting Xianju. You should be fined for ten days and practice hard."

Dongfang Chen looked unhappy and felt that Elder Yu was not qualified to punish his disciples, but when he looked back and saw a mess of Zun Pavilion, he still didn't make a sound.

Yun Ze and Li Ruwen felt pain in their hearts as long as they thought that they would not see Liu Bing for ten days.

"The disciples don't agree, just don't step out of the Zun Pavilion." Yun Ze objected, disagreeing with Elder Yu's punishment, he couldn't bear to see Sister Liu Bing.

Although Li Ruwen didn't want to give up his younger sister Liu Bing, he was willing to obey his orders.

Elder Yu didn't respond to Yunze's objection, which meant that the objection was invalid. "This female disciple will be cultivated well, and it will become a great weapon in the future."

Everyone was dumbfounded, and repeatedly confirmed that Elder Yu was talking about Mu Xue, and they laughed mockingly.

Although Mu Xue feels quite happy to be recognized by others, she doesn't think about it because she is not big enough. Her requirements are not high. I hope that she won't let her take the dog so quickly. As for her now Being ridiculed by others, even though she said she felt uncomfortable, it was indeed a fact. She laughed when she laughed. Anyway, she wouldn't lose a piece of meat.

Elder Yu ignored the ridicule of the people around him, because gold always shines, and the definition of a person cannot be too early, not to mention the long lifespan of the cultivator himself.

"Don't bully her again." Elder Yu said to Yunze and Li Ruwen again before leaving.

Yunze and Li Ruwen: "..." It's Mu Xue who is bullying them now, and they haven't fight back, okay?