29. Peeping at

Mu Xue was thinking about whether she could not go up, she was afraid of heights, she didn't know that her beauty caused all the disciples to be amazed, they all stared at Mu Xue with dull eyes, and didn't want to look away from Mu Xue's body for a moment. Move away, completely forgetting Liu Bing who had been thinking about it before.

Li Ruwen found the male disciples on the opposite side staring at Senior Sister Mu Xue's wolf-like eyes, feeling sour, and blocking Mu Xue angrily, preventing other male disciples from peeping at Mu Xue.

"What can I do?" Mu Xue murmured to herself, completely unaware that Li Ruwen and the male disciples opposite her stared with big eyes, looking at such a high place where the competition platform was too high.. She was afraid. .

When Mu Xue was worried about what to do, Chen Xue's voice rang. Chen Xue's pink clothes were flying in the air. The crane stopped by and stretched out her neck, her eyes turned dripping, and she stood there from time to time. The outermost female disciple.

Chen Xue has always been used to bullying Mu Xue in front of everyone. As soon as she walked in, she saw Mu Xue. When there was no one before, Mu Xue stopped pretending and exposed her nature. Now Dongfang Shizun, Yun Ze and Li Ruwen are all here. Mu Xue admires Dongfang Shizun, and no one knows the whole Dongting Xianju.

As soon as she landed, she was looking for trouble to find Mu Xue. Chen Xue determined that Mu Xue was in front of Dongfang Chen, Li Ruwen and Big Brother Yunze. Mu Xue would be silent as before and let her bully.

"Senior Sister Mu Xue makes me wait." Chen Xue stood opposite Mu Xue, trying to frame Mu Xue.

Mu Xue: "?" Her face was dumbfounded.

Dongfang Chen and Liu Bing were attracted by Chen Xue's words, what's the matter? Dongfang Chen frowned, wondering why Chen Xue accused Mu Xue in front of so many people. No matter how Mu Xue would be his future stove.

Chen Xue was amazed by her innocent look, she was really pretty...Don't be captured by her appearance, she would definitely not make her feel better for this woman.

"Just now, Senior Sister Mu Xue asked me to wait for you to come with me elsewhere, but I have waited for Senior Sister Mu Xue for a long time, and I haven't seen you. Even if Senior Sister Mu Xue can't understand me, don't play around in such an important competition to me?" Chen Xue had no idea that Mu Xue had gone to the Zun Pavilion.

Chen Xue's words surprised the male disciples on the opposite side. This... is this the cowering Mu Xue? How can it be?

When Dongfang Chen heard that Chen Xue was fooling around, he yelled at Chen Xue, "The competition is about to start, and Chen Xuemo is going to fool around."

It's a pity that Chen Xue thought Dongfang Chen was eccentric, completely ignorant of winks, and continued to struggle.