27. Sell it

Regarding Mu Xue's desire to sell the best spirit weapon, the three in the hall felt speechless. The best spirit weapon is one of the rare treasures. Although the best spirit weapon is not conscious like a peerless spirit weapon, it is also an extremely rare treasure.

Mu Xue doesn't care what they think. Anyway, she can't use anything she can't use. She sells it, or she keeps the bottom of the box. It's not a hurry to sell it. After all, she has to practice Lei's exercises first, and then see if she has any energy left. To learn other spiritual roots, if you are not diligent, you have to lead a dog. She also wants to see this unknown world more.

But, if she still can't survive, she won't force it, and the life she picked will live as long as she can, and don't force it.

"I haven't thought about the three conditions, and the last one. I'll tell you after I think about it." After Mu Xue put the storage bag away, she said clearly to Dongfang Chen with her hands behind her back.

The blue veins on Dongfang Chen's forehead were about to burst into anger by Mu Xue, "...think it over and talk to the deity." In response to Mu Xue's words, he uttered word by word.

Liu Bing suddenly covered her mouth and smiled, "Senior Sister Mu Xue is really poor. It's really pitiful to rely on this method to obtain spiritual stones."

"That's really thanks to you. If you were not so delicate and precious, several seniors and seniors were vying for you to be a wife. If it weren't for you, how could my tool substitute be able to make such a fortune? I thank you. Your whole family!" Mu Xue returned to Liu Bing unhurriedly.

Mu Qing couldn't help but smiled, seeing a few people looking at him, and quickly covering up his emotions, he coughed embarrassingly.

Liu Bing felt that this sounded weird, but she couldn't find any other flaws.

"As long as you help me well, I will ask the respected master for more rewards for you." Liu Bing smiled shyly.

"You don't need to ask for the rewards for me, just ask yourself more, you have one thing that is particularly lacking." Mu Xue set off again.

Now it's not just Liu Bing, Dongfang Chen and Mu Qing both watched it, while Dongfang Chen was thinking, what else is Binger lacking? He can't let Binger lack anything.

"What is it?" Liu Bing frowned, wondering what else she lacked.

"Don't be afraid of Bing'er, there is a master, no matter what is missing, the deity will make up for you." Dongfang Chen felt distressed and hugged Liu Bing in his arms.

Liu Bing's moved tears blurred, "...Master, you are so kind to Binger."

Mu Xue directly ignored their crooked behavior, "I'm afraid your master can't give it to you, as if you have to give it to yourself." Mu Xue patted her storage bag, she is rich and rich now, hahahaha.

Dongfang Chen's expression is solemn, and what else he can't give? "What is it?" He couldn't even give it?

Liu Bing also became anxious, what is it? "Master..." She looked at Dongfang Chen with a pitiful look in her eyes.

Dongfang Chen patted her hand gently to show comfort.