61. Immortal gods

Seeing that the silly bird ignored her, Mu Xue curled her mouth, got up and went back to the bedroom, not even the bird cared about herself, okay.

After entering the dormitory, she thought about going to the border forest in two days. What should she prepare? Mosquito repellent?

Mu Xue is a modern person, and has never been in contact with the forests of this world. Naturally, She would think of the forests of the previous world.

Actually, it's okay to go out to experience, just to have a chance to try the power of the sky thunder, Mu Xue actually feels a little expectant about going to the border forest.

Mu Xue enthusiastically entered the space and practiced cross-legged. In order to prevent herself from forgetting the time again, she deliberately set an hourglass to watch the time practice.

Time passed by. Mu Xue frowned during her practice. She wanted to break through the barrier in front of her, but she couldn't break through. After a long time, Mu Xue stopped. She didn't force herself. If she couldn't break through, she would charge next time. .

Opened her eyes and looked at the hourglass, another day had passed, and Mu Xue got used to how to control Ziyun Thunder, so that she wouldn't be in a rush in the border forest.

Mu Xue concentratedly condensed a purple cloud thunder in front of her, and this purple cloud thunder was full of domineering aura as she watched, and Mu Xue's small face was shining purple.

"That's awesome!" Mu Xue once again looked at the thunder group formed by the purple cloud thunder in front of her, even if she saw it for the second time, she still couldn't help but marvel. How did she know that she could produce thunder with her bare hands? ?

With a light blow, Zi Yunlei dispersed, floating in the air and slowly crawling back to Mu Xue.

Mu Xue tried repeatedly, until she could condense the purple cloud thunder with her backhand, Mu Xue didn't continue to practice. Regarding the matter of going to the border forest, she was both expecting and a little unwilling to go, contradicting each other.

For Mu Xue, all sects must go to experience together, and the original owner is a cannon fodder substitute, what is a cannon fodder substitute? People who are bored by others, and those who are fascinated by flowers, and the heroine are two types of characters.

She went to the Boundary Forest because she was afraid that Liu Bing could not understand her, as if she was going to kill her in the Boundary Forest. Mu Xue was not afraid of Liu Bing. What she was afraid of was Yunze and Li Ruwen behind Liu Bing, as well as the male lead. What is it? She has forgotten his name.

These characters want to kill her, as long as her cultivation base during the foundation period, even if there is a sky thunder, it is not their opponent, but fortunately, there is an ice spirit to avoid obstacles, and at least it is guaranteed to get out.

After thinking about it, Mu Xuesi still had to go. She couldn't hide for a while. Besides, she had the brothers and sisters of the same school now, and the cultivation ability of brother Du Jiaping was in the middle of Jin Dan stage.

Putting her heart back on her stomach, Mu Xue stepped out of the space and sat on the edge of the bed. The sky was still dark outside. Mu Xue looked at the sky outside, and she should go to bed first. She was almost going to clean the door.

Lie back on the bed under the quilt, Mu Xue fell asleep.

Until the sky was overwhelming, Mu Xue woke up naturally, stretched her waist and got up, and used a dust removal technique on herself, OK! Sweep the door.