51. Lemon words

Mu Xue lay in the Lingchi and thought carefully, do you want to go out and have a look? But when Lingchi lay down, the meridians around her body were unblocked, making Mu Xue feel very comfortable. Looking down at her body, the originally blocked meridians were quietly flowing with golden light.

"It's so comfortable..." Mu Xue fell into a calm mind, leaving behind all the trivial things that she was afraid of being discovered.

Mu Xue, who closed her eyes, did not notice that the ice spirit obstacle avoidance in her hand was shining with blue light, and the light was shining more and more...

Mu Xue, who had slept on the pool, woke up with a lot of energy, not to mention the transparency and whiteness of the skin on her whole body, which made her eyes hard to move, creating the kind of visual enjoyment that hesitated to take care of her hands.

Mu Xue looked like tofu by herself. It didn't make any difference. She got up and took the ice block and landed on the shore. The ice spirit's obstacle avoidance seemed to have changed. His body was covered with a halo, and the aura surrounding him was cold and cold. .

But I don't know why Mu Xue not only doesn't feel cold, but feels very comfortable holding this ice block, and the whole person is very calm.

"What the hell are you?" Mu Xue took the ice spirit to avoid the obstacle and observed it again, but still couldn't remember what it was.

She couldn't figure it out, and Mu Xue didn't continue thinking about it. She won't practice Sky Lei today. She has to go outside and check the approximate time. She doesn't know how long she slept.

Putting the ice spirit obstacle avoidance in the space, putting on her clothes and leaning out of the space, Mu Xue, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, looked at the bedroom, completely relieved, but fortunately the silly bird did not come in.

Open the embroidered window, the sky outside has gradually brightened, it is time to sweep the door of the Fanchen Palace.

As soon as he walked out, Chenyan ate the spirit grass in the courtyard for a while. Hearing the sound, the bird's eye glanced at Mu Xue, and then continued to eat the spirit grass, without intending to pay attention to Mu Xue.

Mu Xue would see it a bit cute now, and didn't provoke it anymore. She strode out of the courtyard. After leaving the courtyard this time, Mu Xue could see what the courtyard was called..

"Dust return to the pavilion..." Isn't it the bird's nest where the dust and smoke return? Mu Xue Nunu's small mouth, Xing Ba, we accept this fact.

Mu Xue didn't use teleporting, but walked to the door of the Fanchen Hall. The scenery was infinitely good. While walking, she could enjoy the scenery and breathe the fresh air in the morning.

It was good in ancient times, without any air pollution. She woke up early in the morning and was full of energy. Mu Xue originally thought that the first day of "going to work" would be smooth, but she didn't expect to hold a big broom and sweep the stairs "hey times hey times". Someone ran her against her with words...

"This is the disciple who fought with Supreme Immortal Venerable's pet as soon as he arrived in the Palace of Mortal Chen yesterday.." Several female disciples dressed in different colors from the disciple of the Palace of Mortal Chen passed by Mu Xue.

"I heard that it's still a waste material, only the fifth level of Qi training period!"

"It seems to have been driven out, so the Supreme Immortal is kind, and seeing her pitifully picking her back." Her tone was full of sourness, as if she was angry at how the Supreme Immortal did not pick her up. .

"I don't know what is so good about her? She looks like a fox, do you think the Supreme Immortal will be happy..." Thinking of this possibility, several female disciples stopped and covered their mouths. The deputy looks incredulous.

"How come? The Supreme Immortal Venerable will never like waste materials. Besides only her face can she see, what else can she have?" A female disciple was so jealous that she pinched her clothes tightly. of.

"That is, when I first arrived, I fought with the pet of the Supreme Immortal Venerable. The cultivation base is not high, and he still likes to bully the weak."

Several female disciples hated that they weren't the disciples of the Supreme Immortal Venerable. They were jealous of Mu Xue, and the discussion became louder and louder, wishing Mu Xue to hear it, and then voluntarily withdrew from the Mortal Dust Palace in shame.

But... Mu Xue will be ashamed? In addition to knowing how to write the words shame, she really doesn't understand what shame is, she has never had this emotion.

Early in the morning, I thought that my ears were quieter, these female disciples who didn't know which temple were twittering, in such a comparison, Chenyan was much more lovely than them.

Receiving the enraged gaze of the female disciples, Mu Xue pulled out her ears and made a violent "cough cough". She managed to focus the attention of the female disciples on her, and then she held the broom while sweeping. "Chat" with the broom while walking down the stairs.

"Hey, broom , don't you know that yesterday, Xianzun guarded me with all the attention on the competition stage, helped me change my clothes, and praised me for my appearance as a fairy, a rare beauty in the world. Mu Xue lowered her eyes shyly, and continued with her voice..

Several female disciples: "!!!" Staring at Mu Xue with wide eyes in disbelief, change...change clothes! ! !

"It's nothing. Immortal Venerable is afraid that I will be tired, so he cleans the entire dust back to the pavilion. He doesn't want me to worry about it. It doesn't matter at the fifth level of the training period. Let me rest well. Everything is with him." Mu Xue said When I got here, I couldn't help covering my face, stomping my feet shyly again.

"I did something wrong yesterday and started a dispute with Xianzun's love, but Xianzun didn't get angry with me. Instead, he taught me a meal of dust and smoke, which made me feel guilty." Mu Xue said in a voice. The appearance of a young woman who just fell in love.

Several female disciples are heartbroken, their supreme gods! Their Supreme Immortal Venerable! how come? how come?

Several female disciples wept bitterly, and ran away desperately, covering their mouths, leaving only one female disciple glaring at Mu Xue..

"Except for your appearance, what can be favored by the Supreme Immortal?" She didn't believe it, why could she be loved by the Supreme Immortal.

Mu Xue didn't expect that someone would dare to confront her directly, she was a little daring, stood the broom, and smiled enchantingly at her, "It really depends on my appearance. Is it possible that the immortal can still see me practicing? The cultivation level of the fifth level of the Qi period?"

The female disciple, who was stunned by Mu Xue's laughter, realized that she was so fascinated by her, she was immediately angry and turned into anger, and hated why she was fascinated by Mu Xue!

"You...you..." The female disciple had never seen such a thick-skinned woman, and she didn't know how to refute her for a while.

"What you are, you are more prettier than me if you have the ability, don't say lemon words there if I don't look good! I smell sour from so far away." Mu Xue grimaced at her with her arms akimbo.

The female disciple was so angry that she almost wanted to pinch people on the spot, "Wait for me! When the Supreme Immortal Venerable recognizes your true face, he will definitely abandon you." The female disciple's brain buzzed with anger.

"My clothes are changed for me. Immortal Venerable hasn't seen anywhere. Immortal Venerable likes me, love! I! Enter! Go! Bone!" Mu Xue said word by word that the female disciple was about to anger her to death. !

The female disciple was stunned, unable to imagine the scene, she burst into tears and ran away crying.

Mu Xue grinned, "Fight Laozi, you are too old." Triumphantly picked up the broom and started to sweep the stairs.

As soon as she turned around, Mu Xue's whole body gradually petrified, lying down! Depend on! ! None.. Supreme Immortal Venerable! ! ! !