83. Pitiful Shenlong

Shenlong didn't open his eyes to look at Mu Xue, Mu Xuewas its very pitiful, and was very strange about why he didn't have a fire pool, who could hurt Shenlong like this?

Mu Xue stepped forward cautiously and kept looking at the dragon, "Senior Shenlong? Are you okay?"

It wasn't until Mu Xue called it several times that it opened its eyes, the golden pupils looked so beautiful.

Mu Xue was amazed by the pupils of a dragon. One can imagine how mighty and domineering this dragon was in its heyday. Now...

"Senior Shenlong, I was dumped by the seniors of the following levels. Come up..." Having said that, Mu Xue didn't know what to say, because she didn't know what she came up to do at all.

After Shenlong glanced at her, he closed his eyes again, as if this action was enough to make him exhausted.

Mu Xue saw it, and felt inexplicably distressed. Looking at the sparse scales on his body, she felt distressed for him. She wondered if the spiritual spring in the space could help it.

With the mentality of giving it a try, Mu Xue flashed into the space and filled a bucket of spring water with a wooden bucket. When she was about to carry it out of the space, she saw the spoon, and after a moment of hesitation, she took the spoon out.

"Senior Shenlong, I have a spiritual spring that heals scars. I don't know if I can restore your scales. Why don't you drink it and give it a try?" Mu Xue felt that it wasn't that he didn't want to talk to her, but that he didn't have the strength.

Shenlong glanced at her, then closed his eyes again weakly, Mu Xue took it as his acquiescence, took Lingquan into Shenlong's mouth with a spoon, and fed it spoon after spoonful.

After half the bucket was fed, Shenlong had obviously changed. Thin and fluffy scales grew in places where there were no scales. Mu Xue was very happy, and this was still effective.

As a result, after Mu Xue had fed all the spiritual springs in the barrel, the scales were still so small that they did not grow up.

On the contrary, the dragon's horns have grown, and the dragon's internal strength has recovered by a few percent, but it is far from enough. Mu Xue thought about it, should she throw this dragon into the spatial spiritual spring and soak it?

But Mu Xue was afraid that after the dragon knew that she had a spiritual spring, what would he do if he murdered and seized the goods? After thinking about it later, Lingquan has been fed, and I already know what happened. Why don't I send the Buddha to the West?

But it's so big, her spiritual spring can't hold it! A new question came again, "Senior Shenlong, can you reduce your body size?" Otherwise, she wouldn't be able to help him even if she wanted to.

Shenlong seemed to know that she really wanted to help it, the dragon's head lightly tapped, and the huge coiled dragon turned into a... small snake?

Mu Xue looked a little dumbfounded, and almost held back the "Yehua, is that you?" that she blurted out.

Seeing that it had become so small and looked so cute, Mu Xue brought it into the space. Shenlong had no curiosity about the changes in the environment at all, and did not care about each other in the space.

Gently put the Shenlong into the Lingquan. As soon as the Shenlong entered the Lingquan, the entire dragon's body stiffened, which startled Mu Xue. Just as he was about to pounce, the Shenlong recovered. Not only did he recover, but he also swam in the Lingquan Feel free.