17. Nosebleed

Gritting his teeth, Mu Xue flashed out of the space with this thunder-printed technique. After leaving the space, she just sat down to hide her cultivation base. Before she could take a closer look at the thunder technique, someone knocked on the door.

"Senior Sister Mu Xue...Senior Sister Mu Xue..." The people outside the door were still knocking, and Mu Xue had to put the Lei Gong law book in the storage bracelet to avoid being discovered.

Mu Xue messed up her hair a little, and then tore her clothes into a mess, leaning on the bed, posing as though she was badly injured.

What she didn't know was that she, who had been soaked in spring water, was like polished jade, so beautiful that anyone couldn't move their eyes away, like a brightly blooming flower, so charming, every inch of skin, even her hair Silk is full of intoxicating perfection and beauty.

Li Ruwen hesitated outside the door, and finally pushed open the door of Mu Xue's bedroom.

"Senior Sister Mu Xue, I'm really sorry about what happened a few days ago. Big brother and I shouldn't be like this.. Right.. You..." Li Ruwen was surprised by the stunning scene before him. He didn't know anyone could be so beautiful. This kind of suffocating appearance, just lying there, was heart-pounding and couldn't control the acceleration of his heartbeat.

Mu Xue had bright eyes but a little weakness, leaning against her body, her clothes messy, black silk scattered on her shoulders, and her glamorous little face that eclipsed the world as I saw Li Ruwen with pity.

Mu Xue didn't know that she had such a great charm now, and she was thinking about how to find someone to ask for some clues about Lei's technique, and she also wanted to look at Qing Changsi's foundation building. In the middle stage, whether her skill is strong or not, but no matter whether she is strong or not, she feels that she has to practice two exercises to protect herself. Qing Changsi just wants to find out how strong and weak she is, and she will be more confident in using it later.

Li Ruwen's face was red from the roots of his ears to his toes. He was uncomfortable. He wanted to move away from Mu Xue, but he couldn't bear it. In the end, he could only forcefully abandon his eyes. His eyes flickered and never dared to look at Mu Xue for fear that he would be completely addicted to Among the peerless beauty of Senior Sister Mu Xue.

Mu Xue felt that this guy in front of her was weird and chirping, and she didn't know what he wanted to do, "Why are you looking for me? If you have something to say, don't chirp."

Standing in front of Mu Xue, Li Ruwen was just like the student who was punished by the teacher, and his head was almost half twisted with dodge eyes.

"Just... I just want to apologize to Senior Sister Mu Xue, a few days ago... I'm sorry." Li Ruwen casually glanced at Mu Xue, Mu Xue moved, and gently flirted with the hair on her face. With electrified eyes looking at Li Ruwen, with pure and lustful charm, Li Ruwen felt that he was no longer good enough.

Seeing Mu Xue's eyes straightened, he didn't know if the nosebleeds came out, and he stood motionless stupidly.

Li Ruwen suddenly had a nosebleed and shocked Mu Xue. This guy wouldn't be too anxious about his cultivation. Is he going crazy? Something happened to him... Damn it! ! Can't something happen to her!

Mu Xue jumped up directly, and came to Li Ruwen's face with bare feet.

"Hurry up! Hold your hand, you said you practiced a gong, you are crazy, what are you doing here? Why don't you go outside and stay!" After Mu Xue put the veil on his face, she started to rush without pity. People, she pity him a ghost! As far as you can go to the street.

Li Ruwen's consciousness had already returned to half, but he watched Meiren'er rush towards him. He used almost 100% of his self-control to stop himself from hugging Senior Sister Mu Xue, helplessly, he could only keep moving left and right. I glanced at both sides, afraid that Senior Sister Mu Xue would find out, so he simply bowed his head..

As soon as he bowed his head, Li Ruwen regretted it, and Mu Xue's particularly attractive feet on the floor, really want to be in hand ...

Mu Xue saw that he was going to have a nosebleed and died. It was okay just now, but dripped drop by drop. Now I don't know what's going on. The nosebleed is the same as the water from a faucet, how exaggerated it is. How exaggerated Mu Xue was stupid.

Mu Xue: "??" What is he doing? The nosebleed is so exaggerated? Isn't it going to die?

"Hey! You're not going to die, are you? Are you okay?" Mu Xue felt more and more that this kid wanted a dog?

Mu Xue leaned close to Li Ruwen's face to observe carefully, and reached out and patted his broad shoulder.

Li Ruwen is about to be driven mad, a beautiful face in front of him, even the pores are so perfect, especially her lips... I want to get a taste...

"You..." Mu Xue looked straight at him with straight eyes, is this guy really stupid?

Li Ruwen can't stand it anymore! The face was flushed and it was comparable to the monkey's butt, turned around and ran out in a panic, forgetting that he could teleport, but he fell to the sky without running out of the door, and then hurriedly got up and stumbled away again. .

Mu Xuefeng behind with was messy "..." So why is he here? The apology is too insincere, right? cut!

Mu Xue just wants to learn all the exercises in place and has the ability to protect herself, so she can leave here. It is really not normal to leave these frantic and sick people one by one. Especially when they likes to trouble her. As a cannon fodder, The "treatment" is really different.

Mu Xue didn't care about these anymore, her life was picked up, she had to practice hard, and quickly leave this place of right and wrong, otherwise, she would die in an extremely miserable manner according to the original ending.

Soon, she is now in the middle stage of foundation building, and when she is in the late stage of Jindan, she can leave here unrestrainedly and look for a piece of heaven and earth that belongs to her.