71. Almost death

A male disciple complimented Qiao Mochen from the side, his tone was a little sour, and people died in his ghostly shadow formation. Of course, the magical weapon belonged to Qiao Mochen. As for the magical weapon, Not be able to recognize him as the master, that's another matter, at least the divine spirit weapon is in hand.

Qiao Mochen looked indifferent, only looked at the ghost array from a distance, and ignored the compliments of the people around him.

The male disciple who just spoke felt that he was ignored by Qiao Mochen. He was very shameless. Isn't he a single disciple of the ghost family? What's so great? Although I thought so in my heart, I didn't dare to express my dissatisfaction. After all, if I offended Qiao Mochen, I didn't even know how to die. Not only did the ghost family be horribly insidious with mysterious methods.

Mu Xue continued to release her moves, but the power of the ghosts was too great. Several of them were already very tricky for Mu Xue and Du Jiaping, not to mention there were still a large number of them.

Du Jiaping's cold sweat hasn't stopped, his spiritual power has been consumed a little bit, but the ghosts in front of him not only show no signs of reduction, but gradually more.

"Junior sister, we can't go on like this. Our spiritual power is limited, and we don't know how many ghosts will emerge from the ground." Du Jiaping wiped the cold sweat on his forehead.

Mu Xue was already struggling, panting slightly, and wrapped the ghosts around them with vines. She was responsible for pestering the ghosts, while Du Jiaping injured the ghosts. Mu Xue trapped the ghosts aside, their There is no way to kill with strength, at most it just traps them. x

Du Jiaping cultivated two spiritual roots, one is fire and the other is earth spiritual root.

"Senior brother, can we get out of the dirt?" Mu Xue's whole body is not good, because she has seen the number of ghosts in the dirt increase again.

"No." Du Jiaping quickly replied.

She had thought about taking Du Jiaping into the space, at least it would be safe, but she had escaped from the first day of the first day of the junior high school, and no more than the fifteenth. No matter what, they still couldn't get out of this ghost array.

Mu Xue could feel that death was approaching, her spiritual power had already consumed more than half, and Du Jiaping would definitely not have much left. If this goes on, both of them will die here.

Du Jiaping used the ghost flames to burn the ghosts, but they couldn't kill them. Mu Xue entangled the ghosts and threw them aside. The ghost flames were particularly exhausted. Fortunately, although these ghosts are strong, they behave in the same way. , Almost every ghost action is the same, which gave them a chance.

How to do? Mu Xue gradually turned pale, and she felt that she was going to die again, because she had not much spiritual power left.

Du Jiaping, who was next to her, couldn't take it anymore. During the whole process, his spiritual energy consumption was much heavier than that of Mu Xue. "Sister, it's the brother who didn't protect you."

He ignored Master's trust in him and failed to protect Junior Sister Mu Xue.

Mu Xue gritted her teeth and output spiritual power again, "Brother, it is not your fault, it is my problem. I was supposed to be the only one who was conspired, but because of the reasons for protecting me, you caused the troubled brother, I'm sorry..." Mu Xue It doesn't matter if she is dead, she is already the second generation, and now she has no regrets, but Du Jiaping is different. He is a disciple of the Supreme Immortal Venerable. He has an excellent talent for cultivating immortals. She was involved.