VIII. Gummy smile.

No one's POV.

Nayeon, Jihyo and Jeongyeon all looked at Mina who hurriedly said Hi and went to her room. Sana and Momo were trailing behind.

Nayeon: yah! Why is Mina in a hurry? Is that a bag of grocery that she took to her room?

'wanted to pee' both Momo and Sana said, they looked at each other and laughed.

The 3 looked at the two laughing and asked at the same time.

The trio: why are you laughing?

Momo: nothing.

The two went in the kitchen and placed the two boxes at the Kitchen isle.

Sana: who wants ice cream!?!

Sana said on the top of her voice. The trio then suddenly appeared. While the other members, who were in their room, appeared at the same time causing all of them to laugh. All the members were there except one.

They all started to eat.

Dahyun: uhhm this is so good, thank you unnie.

She said smiling at Sana.

Sana: Mina bought that.

The girl's weren't surprised since they're accustomed to Mina giving them something.

Tzuyu: thank you Mi... where's Mina unnie?

Jeongyeon: we saw her hurriedly went to her room.

Dahyun: She doesnt want some?

Sana: let her be she might be all gummy smiles by now. And besides we already ate some.

Nayeon: gummy smiles?

Jeongyeon: if you already had some, so why are you eating again?

She asked Momo who was happily eating hers.

Momo: what!?! It's delicious and besides this is a different flavor from the one I ate earlier.

Sana: that's her third, we one at the restaurant then at the icecream shop.

Nayeon: nothing's new.

They all laughed. Sana, who weren't eating watched them smiling. After a minute she then noticed Mina came out of her room with the bag of grocery. She put her phone on her pocket still wearing that gummy smile. Sana went to her and put her arm on her shoulder. They looked at each other and smiled.

Sana thought she was happy seeing Mina like that but worried at the same time cause if what she was thinking is right, she just hope it won't hurt her. Cause she's afraid that her anxiety might be triggered again and she doesn't wanna to see Mina again in that situation. She hope Mina will always wear that smile.

------------------------------------------

Mina.

As soon as I reached my room I locked the door. Put my stuff at the table, sat at my bed and took my phone out. The notification was from an unregistered number. I opened it and I unknowingly smiled upon seeing that it was from Chaeyoung.

From: unknown number:

Today at 12:35 pm
'thats right you're as pretty as an angel. I hope to see you again. If you want...'

2:25 pm
"Hi there pretty angel. I hope you're having a great time with your friends. I just got home and I remember that gummy smile of yours which I hope I can see again... Take care. 😍"

4.16 pm
Hi. I just got home. Good to know you safely got home.
Yes I did have a great time today. Although I received a lot of teasing from them, they're always like that. Anyways, rest well on your rest day!