LIII. I owe you my life.

Chaeyoung:

I woke up feeling my head was being cut into half. I sat and tried to see where I was. This room seems different. The door on the right suddenly opened revealing Sana who just had a shower.

Sana? I then remember we drank last night. A thought hit me. I panicked and check under the covers if I still have my clothes on.

Sana then burst out laughing.

Me: What?

Sana: For a second there you thought we hooked up, did you?

Heat suddenly rose on my face. I tried not to look at her feeling so embarrassed right now.

Sana: Judging how red you were, you did. It's just so funny seeing how you panicked and check if you're naked or not.

Me: stop it. I'm embarrassed enough. What am I supposed to think when I just woke up in a different room with you just getting off the shower.

I stood up looking at the room.

Sana: you're cute. Wait, don't you remember what happened last night?

I looked at her puzzled.

Sana: We drank last night remember? With Momo and Mina.

Mina. Then everything that happened last night came back to me. It lingered last on what Mina said. The pain came back. I wish I could just forget some memories so it'll be much easier.

Sana might have seen it on my face that I now remembered last night. She took hold of my hands.

Sana: Whatever happened last night, you need to move on.

Me: Yeah, I guess so.

What should I do? I need to get out of here. I stood and took my bag.

Sana: What? you'll start by running away?

That hit a spot and made me stop.

Sana: I know It'll be tough seeing her, but since you're already here and your flight has been rebooked. Why not make the most out of our last day here.

I looked at Sana who suddenly smiled and cling to my arm.

Sana: Momo and me are here. You don't have to talk to her if you don't want to. Let's just enjoy the day. Okay?

She was right. I've already decided to extend my stay so why not make the most out of it. To have some good memories here and not just the bad ones.

I smiled at her and nodded. She squealed and hugged me. Then she suddenly let go.

Sana: Uhm. Yeah. Thanks.

Was that a blush I saw on her cheeks? She then turned around and started combing her hair.

I had a shower and dressed up. We checked out of the room and went back to our original room.

Before opening the door I stopped Sana.

Me: May I stay on your room instead?

I can't read Sana's expression but she nodded then opened the door.

All three of them was shocked seeing me there. I just ignored it even her. I just hope I could still have fun even without talking to her. But just by looking at her is already painful.

I'm glad I didn't leave. Though the pain is still there which got more intense everytime I see her, I still tried hard to have fun. Sana's idea of surfing was so great it somehow took my mind off things.