LXXXIII. Crazy sisters.

Mina.

I arrived at Japan discreetly. Papa and Mama fetched me, they too wearing something in discreet and even used my brother's car.

We arrived at our home as soon as the door opens Ray came running towards me. I kneeled and catched him and hugged him then I was unable to control myself and sobbed.

Mama joined me and hugged me. After a few minutes Papa helped us stand and said.

Papa: everything will be alright. Soon.

They led me to my room and said to take a rest.

I wash up and change into my usual clothes at home. Ray was with me following me whenever I go. I lay down on my bed feeling at home at last. Yet my heart is not at ease. I guess it will never be. I'm glad I'm home with my family, but I feel a big piece of me was left there.

I guess I had no more tears to cry. I then fell asleep. I woke up hours later with Ray licking my face.

Me: Alright. Alright. I'm up.

Mama was by the door watching us.

Mama: Raychan misses you so much that he went running when I said I'll wake you up. Next time I'll just tell him, since he surely knows what to do.

I hugged Ray, kiss him and carried him downstairs. As I set him down two little bodies collided at my back. My nephew and niece hugging me.

Me: You're here!

Niece: You're home!

After hugging the two, my nephew tugged on my shirt.

Nephew: Dad said to Mom "the rascal is home". He calls us rascals but we're already home.

Niece: Then I remember he called you once a rascal so I figured out it was you.

Nephew: We told him don't call you that. You're not a rascal like us.

Brother: They always defend you. Rascal.

He patted my head and I push his hand away.

Niece: Cause you're wrong daddy.

Nephew: You should call her angel like what greatgrandpa says.

My brother and I looked at each other.

Brother: How did you know that?

Niece: He said that as we watch your video on the tab. He said I'm proud of my angel.

Brother and I looked at each other again.

Brother: When was this?

Niece: the last time greatgrandpa visited.

It's weird to hear that. He used to call me that but not anymore ever since he distanced himself away from his family when grandma died. That was 9 years ago. He changed after that.

Mama: What are you doing there? come on let's eat.

We had a great dinner. Mama cooked a lot of my favorite food. Papa served us his favorite wine which brought memories. That was the wine we drank on our first lunch. The same wine I brought when she cooked for me.

A poke on my cheek shook me out of my thoughts.

Niece: Angel is daydreaming.

Nephew: Still looks pretty though.