X. Food, a way to a person's heart.

Chaeyoung.

I woke up suddenly squinting in the dark. I looked at the clock it was 8 pm already I then hurriedly looked at my phone. Shit. She replied 4 hours ago.

4.16 pm
Hi. I just got home. Good to know you safely got home. Yes I did have a great time today. Although I received a lot of teasing from them, cause they're always like that. Anyways, rest well on your rest day!

8.05 pm

Sorry for replying late. I just read your message. I fell asleep in the middle of the movie. So yes, I was able to rest well.
I admit I'm sort of jealous of your friends, they can get to spend more time with you. 😉
I can imagine your face once they tease you. I bet you're cheeks are pink, right?
It's dinner time, have you eaten already?

Can a heart literally leap? Cause that's what I felt when I saw she replied right away.

8.06 pm

You should sleep more. when I started working I learned to appreciate what a good sleep meant to our body.
Hey, we also watched a movie. We were all crying. The movie was so good it's impossible to close your eyes even for a second.
You're jealous of my friends? Oh my gosh. You wouldnt believe what those two unnies did. They took a picture of me all blushing and smiling and to make it worse they showed it to our other friends. Imagine all the teasing i endured.

No Chaeyoung don't you get your hopes up. She is straight.

I feel down whenever I think of that. But I don't care. We could be just friends then. Right? It also made me curious why was she blushing?

8.07 pm

I'm really intrigued on what your work is. If you're sleep deprived please do sleep as often as you can. And drink vitamins too.
What movie did you guys watched? Now why didn't I think of that? Taking a picture of you all blushing and wearing that gummy smile. It would have been great of looking at a pic of you rather than just the imprint of your gummy smile on my head. Can I have a copy of that too?
I think I'll just order too. Not in the mood to cook. ☺️
By the way, if you don't mind me asking, why were you blushing?

8.15 pm

Yup. I do sleep as much as I can. You're right vitamins are essential. We need to be always energized.
It was 'Pearl Harbor'. A highly recommended movie.
Imprint? Stop it, you're making me blush. Do you always have that habit of making your friends blush?
Wow, you can cook. Well that means you can make love visible. 😉
We're about to eat dinner, the food have just arrived. You should eat your dinner too.

There she goes dodging my question. She's so mysterious yet interesting. Wait did she just say I made her blush? Now that made me smile wider.

8.16 pm

I wonder why you always avoid the 'job' question. Hopefully nothing illegal huh. ✌️☺️ Just joking.
Oh yeah i love Pearl Harbor too! That was the bomb movie. Great story too, adding some romance to it.
I could never imagine you crying. Cause all I could think of is your gummy smile. Please smile again 😁
Nah,  I don't make my friends blush. It's more like making them mad hahaha. You're way different from them, cause you're special 😉
So, I made you blush then that's why they're teasing you. 😉
I can cook for you, you know.
There's this saying, that food is also a way to a person's heart. 😅
Enjoy your dinner!