XLVIII. Just Stop.

Mina.

Sana! Momo! What the heck are you guys thinking! Why are they doing this? Do they want us to be close again?

Ugghh.I'm supposed to be burying my feelings, ignoring and forgetting her. Uggghh.

They leave me with no choice. I can't ignore her infront of them without them pestering me why I'm doing it. I think it's time to talk to her that I don't want anything now. There's only one way to do that.

Me: Well, we have no choice.

Chaeng: I'll be at the sofa then.

She was about to turn and go to the door when I stopped her by holding her arm. When she stopped and look at it I let her go.

Me: would you think the two would let you sleep there? I know them very well. they won't stop until you budge on wat they want

Chaeng: I know how uncomfortable you'd be...

Me: it's okay with me, besides the bed is huge. Just stay on your side.

I went to the left side of the bed put my bag down near the bed. I chose it for it's nearer to the bathroom.

I sat by the bed and took out my pajama at toiletries from my bag. I felt something landed at the bed. I turned and saw she put 3 pillows in between us. She looked and smiled at me then said;

Chaeng: you wash up first. You must be tired already.

I just nodded turned around and went to the bathroom. As I closed the bathroom door thoughts came flooding my head.

I'll stand by on what I thought earlier. I have to talk to her to set things straight. I looked at the mirror.

Me: You can't afford to lose control again Mina or else you'd lose everything you worked hard for.

I stripped and went to shower. As the warm water travels to my body, thoughts about that night came to my mind. How close we were. How she tenderly caress my face. How her breath felt. How hot it was just to be that close to her. And how I closed my eyes and waited for her lips to touch mine. She likes me too which makes my heart leap.

Stop! Uggghhh. I shook my head. No Mina. Stop relieving that night. Forget about it. That should never happen again. Right! Forget about what you feel. This needs to stop.

I finished taking a bath and did my night skin care routine. I got out of the bathroom and noticed she wasn't in the room. Then I felt a cold breeze brushed inside. I took my jacket and went near the open sliding door. There she was standing by the terrace looking at the view.

This is it. I should talk to her now. The sooner, the better.

I cleared my throat as I stepped into the terrace. She turned and smiled at me.

Chaeng: The view is beautiful here.

Me: Yeah it is.

Chaeng then went inside without saying a word. Then suddenly I felt something heavy was laid on my shoulders.

Chaeng: I had that as an extra. You looked so cold since you just got out of the shower.

I smiled and said Thanks.

It was a padded jacket. That's so her, so sweet. Wait. What are you doin? You need to talk to her but you're letting her do that? I said to myself. I came back to my senses so I I took it off and handed it to her. She was taken aback when I handed it.