LXXXVIII. Finally.

Chaeyoung.

What happened was so intense and passionate yet there's still unanswered questions. I then remembered when we arrived she was about to say something, but the lust in me wouldn't let her finish. So basically it's my fault why I still have unanswered questions. But can anyone blame me? I've been deprived of being with her so once she's at my home I can't help it anymore. Her kissing me started it all.

Damn I can feel my body heat up again just by remembering it and her naked while hugging me doesn't help. I said to myself stop, it's her first time let her rest.

I then felt hungry. Oh yeah, I haven't eaten lunch yet. Did she ate already? I then decided to wash up and cook something.

I moved slowly sliding off her which seems impossible good thing she's in deep sleep for she didn't wake when I pushed her gently towards her side.

I stood and went to the bathroom and showered. I went back quietly into the room and changed into fresh clothes and.

I then headed towards the kitchen. I decided to make a pizza and iced coffee.

Half an hour later I took the pizza out of the oven. Suddenly arms went around my waist, startling me.

Mina: That smells so good.

Me: wait til you taste it.

I turned and she let go. She looked like a bit embarrassed. I smiled. I noticed what she's wearing.

Me: my clothes look better when you're wearing it.

Mina: Sorry, I took a shower and I don't have anything to change on. So I...

I noticed she weren't looking at me when she speaks. I then pulled her towards me, putting my arms around her.

Me: Are you embarrassed of what happened?

She was still looking down when she nodded. With my hand, I raised her chin facing me and planted a smack at her lips which startled her.

Me: how is it you're still shocked when we already did more than kissing.

Her face suddenly turned red that she buried her face on my neck.

I laughed at her. Made her face me and squished her cheeks.

Me: Oh you're so cute. Have a seat I'll serve our dinner.

I then led her towards the dining area then came back with a tray. I served the pizza and our iced coffee.

I put a slice of pizza on her plate and put the iced coffee beside it.

As I sat, I looked at her and she was staring at me.

Mina: Chaeng, I had so many things I need to tell you.

Me: let's eat first, My mind wouldn't comprehend anything at this point.

She nodded, took her pizza and had a bite. Her eyes went wide.

Mina: Wow, did you really cooked this?

Me: Yeah why?

Mina: It taste like it's from a famous restaurant. You really are a great cook.

I smiled and took a bit off my pizza. We were silent as we ate for we didn't know we were starving. We even finished the whole pizza.

After eating I cleared off the table while she headed towards the terrace.