LXVII. Worth it.

Chaeyoung.

It's like a dream come true. I almost lost her but now here I am staring at the greatest view I've ever seen. Watching her as the sunset's orange glow touches her face as she admires the view.

It felt good. Just be out in the open spending time with her. Unlike back home, here we feel free.

Time pass by quickly as we talk and laughed. I miss this, having long conversations with her. We have so much to talk about, 2 years worth of it. Little did we know it's already night time. The Eiffel tower now sparkling as if it was made up of stars.

I looked at the time it was half past six already.

Me: Time to go Pretty angel.

I stood up and stretch my body a little. I offered my hand to help her stand.

Mina: where to? Oh you know what? Don't answer that. I'd let myself just go along with it and be surprised again.

I can't help but smile as I tucked the picnic mat bag back on its cover and into my bag.

Me: Good. Off we go then.

I booked a car to go directly to the port. As we stepped out of the car, Mina was facing the other way so I put both hands on her arms and turn her to the right. Her eyes were wide as she saw the boat.

Mina: We'll ride that?

Me: Yup. That's where we'll have our dinner.

Mina: Chaeng! You're spoiling me way too much.

Me: Well, we could search for a different restaurant but I don't think they do refunds.

Mina: You've already paid for it?

I nodded and wave my phone. She sighed which made me smile. How come she look so cute even when she's frowning?

I offered my arm which she took. We walked towards it. I showed the staff my phone for the ticket and they let us in. Inside another staff greeted us, looked at our tickets and then led us to where our table was.

The view could be seen on all sides through the windows. I chose a seat by the side of the window where the Eiffel tower's at.

Mina was amazed at the place. The boat then started cruising the river and the dinner was served as well. It was a 4 course delectable meal. It was the perfect place and with the ambiance and the view it made it more romantic.

After our dinner we went up to the deck and enjoyed the view. You can see the city at it's best with it's night light. The Eiffel tower putting some starry starry night effect with the night sky.

It was a bit windy which made it more colder. I noticed Mina was a bit shaking from the cold. I looked around first and confirmed we were the only ones there. I then went behind her and hug her. She suddenly went stiff. I leaned my head on her shoulder and whispered.

Me: You're shivering. I'll be your human jacket.

She just nodded and we were like that for a few minutes. Those were the longest minutes of my life. I can feel her cold yet also warm. I can smell her perfume. I was looking at her side profile from time to time. I can't seem to get enough of her.

I know it's a bit awkward so I asked her somethings just to start a conversation. We were nearing the port when she said.

Mina: Uhm. I think I'm warm enough now. Thank You.