LXX. The Ball.

Chaeyoung.

I really don't know what to think anymore. It's been 5 days since we last spoke and it's even only thru text. I didn't know what happened why she won't text me back. I've asked Sana why but she said Mina won't answer her.

It was her who told me they were also busy cause they're recording for a new album. They were also preparing for a Ball to mark their agency's 25th Anniversary. I can't help but get scared that this might be the same as what happened 2 years ago. She just stop communicating with me.

I knew that from the time I decided to pursue her again that I might get rejected again. It does hurt but If it would really have to end I want her to say it to my face. So I won't regret trying to fight for her. That I did everything I could.

But I had that gut feeling that something is off. We were doing great based on the past few months that we're talking and based on how we were the last time we met which was in Paris. What had gone wrong?

I asked Sana if she could help me talk to her. But it's impossible cause it's always dorm-work-dorm-work for them. Sana then comes up with an idea. The Ball. She'll find a way so I could come then I get to talk to her there. Sana is such a great friend.

The day of the Ball came. Everything was set. Outsiders weren't allowed unless invited by the board of directors. I have pretend to be one of the events organizer and enter thru the back where the catering staff goes.

I was able to come inside the Theater hall where they held The Ball. The theater was unrecognizable. They transformed it into a masquerade theme. Sana, Jihyo (whom Sana asked for help too) and me were all wearing airpods so we can talk to each other.

Sana: This is great, I feel like I'm a spy.

Jihyo: yeah it does so don't blew your cover. We're on a mission here.

Sana: right! Sorry leader.

Jihyo: Chaeng?

Me: Don't mean to be rude or what but please don't call me that. Well not until we're okay again. I hope.

Jihyo: Right. Sorry. where are you?

Me: I'm in. Have you seen her?

Sana: No. I didn't even saw her after practice.

Jihyo: She weren't with us when we get here. That girl is definitely hiding something.

Sana: Yeah very unlike her. Have you noticed she's easily get exhausted nowadays.

Jihyo: Sana!

Me: Why? Why is she exhausted?

Jihyo: We actually don't know Chaeng. We're together everyday but when I try to speak to her she dodges it and always have an excuse.

Sana: Do you think she's experiencing it again?

Jihyo: I've been thinking about that too, but I hope not.

Me: Experience what?

Sana: She's here!

Sana said too loudly.

Jihyo: Ouch Sana not too loud, geez. Where is she?

Me: at the front near the dance floor.

Sana: That's right, she's holding her phone probably chatting or texting someone.

Me: Texting, she told me to meet her there.