LXVI. 2 years worth of Dates.

Mina.

I am so happy. So happy now that she's here with me. It felt so right just to feel her hand on mine as we walk around Paris. I feel so free and unbothered. I'm not even worried if someone might see us together.

All I could think of is to enjoy it and spend this day with her.

I smiled as I looked again at our hands as we walk through the cobblestone streets of the rural neighbourhood of Montmartre. Chaeng is particularly excited to see the Halle Saint Pierre that has a museum, a gallery, a bookstore, an auditorium and a café.

It was like seeing another side of Chaeng. Her eyes light up as she look at the different kinds of art. With her camera ready, she takes pictures of everything that interests her. She looks at it with this kind of stare that I often notice when she looks at me.

I find it so adorable whenever she let go of my hand to take a picture, after doing so she take my hand again. She also make sure that wherever I go she takes a picture of me. And when I take a look at her shots it looked like it was taken by a professional.

We went to Sacré-Coeur Basilica took some pictures. It has a great view that's where I noticed a merry go round. Holding her hand I drag her towards it. I basically forced her to ride with me which is amusing. At first she looked like she's ashamed cause there's only kids who's riding it. Later on I can see that she's enjoying it.

She happened to look at her watch and was shocked at the time. It was almost noon. She took my hand and then ran dragging me along with her. We took a taxi that dropped us at this fancy looking restaurant called Le Fouquet's. She already had a reservation with a set meal. Their food was superb that I was shocked how tasty it was.

Upon tasting my first bite I leaned near Chaeng and whispered.

Me: this taste expensive.

She just laughed at me. I made a mental note to not let her pay for it later.

After our meal we stayed for a while since we still have some wine left. She moved her chair closer to me as we take a look at the pictures she took. She really have an eye for everything that's artful. She can draw, paint and even have a gift for photography. Is there anything she can't do? I can't help but compare today to our tour yesterday.

Me: I actually enjoyed today than with our tour yesterday.

Chaeng: Really?... Nah, You're just saying that cause you're with me.

Me: For real. I'm not lying. Don't get me wrong every places we went were great and pretty. But today was different it's more relaxing, more artful and more fun.

Chaeng: Hmmm... Well it's because of who you're with.

I took my glass of wine and said before taking a sip.

Me: yeah, you made it more fun.

And just like that her face grew red. I laughed at her...

Me: Oh my, you look more cute when you're blushing.

She was drinking water when she almost spit it out probably because of what I said.

Chaeng: Damn. There might be something on the food here that makes you say things like that. Wow. This is a first.

Yeah. I'm not really vocal about things specially my feelings. I just felt like saying it.

Me: I'm touched you came all the way here. I really can't believe you surprised me like that.

Chaeng: Which part me surprising you that I'm here or the part that you were so surprised you thought you're being kidnapped?