LVI. Back again.

Mina.

After our quick vacation we started preparing again for our first World tour. My foot recovered quickly. The following months would be hectic. I think our tour will take 7months first would be the Asian tour, then the American and last would be the European which excites us the most. It'll be our first time there.

After our vacation Chaeyoung and I haven't seen nor messaged each other which saddened me. Good thing that we have the tour to look forward to that helped me took my mind off her.

The day of our Seoul concert came to start our tour. We had a lot of fun on stage. We really missed the hype of performing live. Once really made us feel more alive and made us forget our tiredness.

After our concert, Sana took hold of my hands and ran dragging me towards the backstage.

Sana: I have a surprise for you!

Me: For me? It's not my birthday yet.

Sana: Silly, I know that of course. Wait till you see what it is.

She winked and continued to drag me towards the waiting area. She stopped by the door and gestured me to go in first. As soon as I opened the door I got startled as I heard a bang then confetti began to appear followed by a chorus of 'Congratulations'.

Then I saw them. Mama reached me first and hugged me followed by Papa and brother along with his wife and my niece and nephew. The two kids hugged me tight and talked at the same time.

I heard, 'Aunt you were great' 'We saw you sing and dance' 'You dance so good' the last thing I heard was my niece saying 'I want to be you one day'

I was touched cause they really surprised me. It was the first time that all of them can make it to my concert. It's usually just my Mama and Papa.

The other members went in along with their family. I was watching them when I felt someone tapped on my back. I turned around and saw Chaeyoung holding a cake with a congrats candle.

Chaeng: Congratulations on your first complete World tour.

I beamed and was overjoyed seeing her that I immediately hugged her. She got surprised but she hugged me back right away.

Me: Thanks. Wow. I can't believe you're here.

Chaeng: of course I can't pass watching the first concert of your first World tour. I know this means a lot for all of you.

Me: Thanks. I really appreciate it.

Chaeng: No wonder why Momo told me last time I should watch your concert. It was great. But your 132 hit me the most.

I felt my face was like burning. I was a bit worried cause it was just me and Tzuyu. And the dance...

Sana: She's so sexy on that performance right?

Chaeng: Yeah. The song, the dance specially you got me all hooked.

Sana: Ayiiieeeee

Sana nudge me toward Chaeng which got me off balance but Chaeng catched me. My eyes fell on the mirror behind Chaeng and I saw Papa watching us. I immediately straightened up and moved away from Chaeng.

Sana: oh right Chaeyoung come and meet Mina's family.

Sana took hold of Chaeng's hand and dragged her towards my parents. Sana was so quick I wasn't able to stop her. She introducing her to my parents.