XXVIII. Surprise chef.

Mina.

Sana: well I don't know about Mina...

Nayeon: Why? Don't tell me Mina you're hiding a boyfriend too?

I felt like ice was poured unto me.

Me: no! I don't have a boyfriend to hide. I think what Sana meant is I'm no longer a baby since I'm the same age as Jihyo, Sana and Momo.

Sana: right...

I then stood and was about to go to the kitchen when Jihyo stopped me.

Jihyo: Girls can you help Mina? I'm afraid to leave Daniel here.

Nayeon: yah! You sound like we'll eat him once you're out of sight.

We all laughed.

Tzuyu: I'll help.

Dahyun: me too.

We went to the kitchen and start to prepare.

Tzuyu: Wow! Unnie, you cooked this?

She asked as she scoop the stew into the bowl. I noded and laughed as she closed her eyes and smelled it. Dahyun immitated her.

Dahyun: Wow! just with the smell you can tell it's delicious.

Tzuyu: I can't wait to eat it.

Dahyun started to get the dumplings from the steamer.

Dahyun: you made this too?

I nodded as I wore the oven mitt.  They both gasped as I took out the baked creamy chicken out of the oven.

Dahyun: don't tell me that too

I just smiled and nodded. Dahyun and Tzuyu looked shocked

Dahyun: that looks like it came out of the kitchen of a restaurant.

She took her phone out and took a picture of each of the food.

Me: send me that too

Dahyun: you looked like you're preparing for a married life. don't leave us yet unnie.

Me: yah! I won't get married soon. It's been a while since I cooked. I forgot how it feels.

Tzuyu: I hope to taste more of your cooking.

She said before she went out with a tray of bowls. Dahyun followed her with 2 plates of dumplings and sauce. I then carried the baked chicken out.

The girls and Daniel were all seated at the table the drinks were already served. I heard them gasped as Dahyun and Tzuyu put the bowls and the plates at the table.

Me: excuse me, coming through.

When they saw me both Momo and Sana stood to make way for me to put it at the center along with the knife and serving fork.

They all looked surprised and either gasped or said Woah!

I smiled seeing how they reacted to the food. I just hope they would like how it taste.

We were about to eat when Jihyo spoke.

Jihyo: Girls before we eat, Pdnim is video calling. Jihyo who was at the center took hold of the phone beside him was Daniel.

PDnim's face suddenly appeared then we all greeted him.

JYP: hi girls. Oh Daniel you're there.