XXXIX. Brown Eyes.

Chaeyoung:

My phone rang, it was Ana.

Me: Yes, Ana?

Ana: Mr. Sing's secretary is on line 1.

Me: okay, thanks.

She pressed the line 1 button.

Me: Hi Jane. Good morning. How are you?

Jane: Good Morning Ms. Son, I'm good now that I heard ur cheerful voice.

Me: Oh shut it. I told you call me by my name.

Jane: I'm trying to be professional here Ms. Son. My boss wishes to talk to you.

Me: yeah yeah. Go on, you could connect me now.

Jane: Right away Ms. Son. I'll message you later.

Me: okay, say Hi to James for me.

Jane: I will. Please stay on the line as I connect you. Have a great day Ms. Son.

I heard her chuckled before I heard the on hold music. Jane and I met a few times on site and we even had dinner one time when she invited me to go with her fiance, James. They're a cute couple both very quirky. I was laughing the entire night.

The on hold music suddenly stops.

Mr. Sing: Good Morning, How is our Pretty architect today?

I laughed at him. Don't get me wrong I'm professional and everything is strictly for business only. Yet I can't help to be close to friendly people. Mr. Sing, in spite of his status, is very friendly and generous that he reminds me of my father. He looks even speaks like him too.

Me: I'm feeling ecstatic Mr. Sing knowing soon I won't hear that Pretty architect anymore.

Mr. Sing: Ouch. My dear, you won't get rid of me easily. Are you sure you don't want me to set you up with my eldest? You know how I want you as my daughter.

Me: Mr. Sing may I remind you that your son already have a girlfriend, which by the way the one who recommended me to your company.

Mr. Sing: Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that.

Me: Seriously Mr. Sing, Hannah's an angel and they're madly in love with each other. You should spend more time with her to know her more.

I heard him took a deep breath before talking again.

Mr. Sing: I guess I should huh.

Me: Yes you should. Oh Mr. Sing, your son's idea looked great more than what you suggested. I made a sample for both ideas, Jane might have handed it to you now.

Mr. Sing: yeah got it. Thanks Jane. Wow, that is a big difference right there. Well, we'll go with his then.

Me: Good decision there Sir. I'll have this installed this Wednesday. Aside from that, final touches will be done by the end of the week. I informed Jane to schedule you for an onsite inspection.

Mr. Sing: Is there something you have for me to do? It looks like you and Jane have everything settled.

Me: Nope. That's our job sir, all you need to do is to inspect the building.