LXXXII. Last Cry.

No one's POV.

After almost 2 hours of sharing and sobbing, the girls finally calmed down.

Jihyo announced that after the "sobbing party" comes the "pajama party"!!!

As if on que the lights went off and the disco ball went on along with a dance song prompting them to dance instantly. They remembered those times having to dance with the disco ball at their old dorm.

After a few dance songs someone turned on the huge TV signaling the start of the karaoke night.

We all get to sing and dance at the same time. They each chose a song to sing. Nayeon handed Mina the mic and asked what was that song she always sings before whenever they do videoke nights. Mina said it was Ariana Grande's "Almost is never enough". Nayeon then punched in the song. Unknown to the girls, Mina was silently praying that she won't cry while singing. Halfway on the song tears were already building up that eventually fell.

The girls felt her pain. Jeongyeon quickly punched a new song which is Psy's Gangnam style which made the girls dance. Jeongyeon pulled Mina to dance too making her laugh. The girls made sure no one will sing ballad songs again that night. So they went from sobbing to hysterically laughing while doing the most goofiest dance.

They kept laughing, singing and dancing every song they know the whole night. They only stopped at 3am because they need to, for they'll be going back to Seoul at 9am.

Since they were all exhausted after washing up they all lay down on their huge bed and instantly fell asleep except one, Mina.

She lay awake, her mind drifting off to one person. The one she hoped to see one last time yet won't attempt to do it and it's for a good reason.

The last time she'd seen her was at the fashion event. She thought she shouldn't worry anymore now that she's not alone, since she's with Somi. But why does that makes her worry more. She's supposed to be the one beside her not another girl. Yet she can't do anything. It's like fate won't allow them to be together. She won't be able to see her anymore, possibly forever.

The never ending tears have fallen yet again. Exhausting her body and mind which helped her to fall sleep.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung just got home from the club. It was Emma's birthday a perfect excuse to drink. Though she's not that drunk, she forgot how she likes how it felt. She had buried herself so much with work that Mark and Somi almost dragged her out of the office just to attend the Birthday party.

As soon as she enters her apartment she went straight to the terrace. Sat at the chair and stared at the stars. Her eyes fell at the railing which reminds her of Mina. They used to watch the view together under her blanket.

She can't help but think that she's the world's most unlucky person in terms of love? It hurts so much yet she still long for her. In fact, she wants to go to her even for the last time.

She quickly stood. Yes! That's right! It'll be the last time anyways! It seems to be that the alcohol are now clouding her mind.

She took her phone out and called Mina. But it says her number is out of coverage area. She then tried calling Sana but she's not answering. She then got a glimpse of the time it's now 4:25 am.

She kept pacing at the terrace. That uneasy feeling is making her go mad. Her mind are flooded with thoughts of her. She have to see her! Never thinking twice she stood took her keys and phone and went out of the apartment. She drove a bit faster than her usual yet still cautious. A few minutes later she arrived at the front of Mina's dorm. She got out of her car and leaned her back on her car looking at Mina's balcony. There's no light. Is she sleeping? Why did she changed her number?