LXXV. Coincidence.

Mina.

A few weeks had past since our meeting with PDnim. Every now and then I would hear them singing 'Va ra bba ba ba...' yet we still can't come up with a concrete solution.

I'm not even sure if it's a good thing for there are no news about shares being sold or new demands from my Grandpa. It's just quiet which somehow makes me nervous. Papa and Mama calls from time to time mostly just to check up on me.

The girls never left me alone, even at my room when I'm studying the latest developments from my family's company. Sometimes the girls watch a movie at my room or they will invite me somewhere.

That feeling of being alone in facing my problems were long gone. If I knew it'll turn out like this, I should have told them long before.

But though the feeling of aloneness vanished, the feeling of uncertainty is still here. I worry that anytime would be our last time together, all 8 of us. I worry that I would no longer be part of Twice. But I worry more for them, of the company and of Chaeng. My hope of finding a way out of this are slimming.

Maybe I should accept that this is my fate. Though short-lived, I was lucky enough to be able to lived my dream. I was also lucky enough to be able to love someone so intense that I'm willing to sacrifice for that person. Even if it meant to hurt her, it'll be far less painful than what would have been.

I would never forgive myself if I would be the reason for the suffering of a lot of people who loved me.

Everyday I would look at them, observing how they are for I would miss them all terribly. Too bad I couldn't see her. I know she's mad at me. But I hope I could see her one last time before I give everything up.

-------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung.

For few weeks Somi and I have gotten closer. Though our personality are different, we still can relate to each other. She's more outgoing and also an extrovert which is the complete opposite of me. I try to go out more often now so when I'm free and Mark's aren't, Somi would be there instead.

Mark said Emma seemed to notice Somi's starting to have interest in me. Though she flirt with me sometimes, I won't give in. She did helped me heal but I won't use her just to forget someone.

I drove to now a familiar road that led to rows of luxury villas. One of which is where Somi lives. She invited me over to her place to hangout. She set up a pool party with food and drinks by the bar at the center of the pool. There were times that I was nervous of her for she was too straight forward. I didn't bring any bathing suit with me so Somi gave me a new one which was far too revealing for me.

She just laughed at me but eventually gave me a more decent one yet it's a bikini. She's not even shy to openly check me out when I already changed. We had too much alcohol specially her. Too much that she became too touchy that at one point she hugged me and almost kissed me.

Don't get me wrong she's gorgeous, pretty and sexy, I could've kissed her and slept with her but at my state I still can't. We slept at different rooms and ate breakfast the next day. I haven't heard from her since. I somehow miss her loudness.

A week have past after our pool party I received a call from Somi. She has been invited to a fashion event and she's asking me to accompany her. I immediately said yes.

I stopped the car in front of her house. A few minutes later she emerged wearing a long red tube gown with a long slit on her right leg. She was gorgeous.

When she opened the door, I whistled.

Me: Yow, look at you. Shouldn't you have to be early, you have a show to be into.

Somi: I won't walk on the runway Idiot.

We looked at each other then laughed.

Somi: Whatsup small?

Me: Whatsup loud?

Though we haven't talked recently, still there were no awkwardness as we talk while we're on the way. We arrived at the venue where the entrance was to walk on a red carpet in front of photographers.

I stopped.

Me: You didn't tell me this have to be on a red carpet.

Somi: It's a fashion event small, what would you expect.

Me: In case you didn't notice, I haven't been on one.

Somi: Oh, right. It's nothing.

As she said that light from the cameras flashed one after the other. I then turned around. Somi caught my arm and turn me around.

Somi: Come on that's the only way in. It'll be done before you know it.

Somi dragged me towards the red carpet. As soon as we stepped in, flashes of light bombarded us almost blinding me. Somi was holding on my arm beaming at the camera.

I heard her whisper. "Smile, you don't wanna see pictures of you all wrinkled."

I Immediately smile which suprisingly gained some reactions from the photographers. I heard Somi whispered 'See they like you'. Which I replied 'It's because I'm beside you'.

An usherette led us to a reporter. I let Somi move towards the reporter but she won't let my arm go.

Reporter: Somi, You look fabulous as always.

She posed and turned around which favored me so I could step aside and just wait for her.

Somi: Thanks.

Reporter: Who are you wearing?

I sort of tuned out, overwhelmed by what I'm experiencing now. I did not expected this.

Somi suddenly grab me by the arm pulling me towards her.

Somi: She's my date today, Son Chaeyoung.

Reporter: Well Hello Chaeyoung. Wait you do look familiar.

Somi: you might have heard her as the 'pretty architect' of the new JYP building.

I was surprised that Somi knows that.

Reporter: Oh yeah. We all thought JYP was about to introduce you as his girlfriend.

I just smiled at her for I didn't know what to say. Somi was about to say something when we were both hit from the back by someone.

We both turned and I was shocked as I saw it was Nayeon who crashed into us. trailing behind her was the rest of the group including Mina.

Nayeon: Somi!!!

Somi: Unnie!

Somi let my arm go and then hugged Nayeon.

Oh shit they know each other. If Nayeon's here then so the rest of them. I immediately turned and was about to walk away when I heard my name from a voice I know so well.

Mina: Chaeng?

Oh shit. What should I do. There's no way out of this. So I took a deep breath and turn to face her. Shock was written all over her face.

She wasn't even that close to us, yet she recognized me. The girls where also shocked seeing me there. Sana, being Sana, shrieked and hurriedly went to me and hugged me.

Sana: Chaeyoung!

I hugged her back. Laughing at her for she seemed to forget we're still at the red carpet. I looked past her shoulders where Mina was still rooted at where she was standing staring at me.

the other girls then went to me and hugged me. Jihyo went to Mina and led her towards me.

Somi looked shocked.

Somi: You guys know each other?

Oh shit. All the girls hugged and greeted me in front of the reporters and photographers. Does this means?...