XIX. Respect & accept.

Mina.

Uggghhhh. We all collapsed to the floor tired of practicing. We were waiting for our food to arrive. I glanced at the clock it was 9pm already. I hurriedly took my phone and sat by the sofa.

3.39pm

Yeah. Haha. After college went straight on working so no time for vacation. When I have breaks in school I go back to my family's home. Your suggestions were all great.

3.39pm

My only dilemma is, I don't know what to do for those 2 days. I've never took a leave before. Anyways, I'm on my way to the site for inspection. Hope you're having a great time too. Just don't overwork yourself. Eat more. I miss you!

I was surprised reading her last message. She was lucky to be given 2 days leave. But she wants to spend it with me? Whatever it was, something swarm excitedly on my tummy. I can feel the heat on my face.

Jihyo: Mina, you okay? You're face is so red.

I thought she was teasing me but as I looked at her, she looked worried.

She stood and handed me a bottle of water.

Jihyo: here drink.

Mina: I'm okay, just tired.

I smiled at her and drank. If she only knew why...ugggh Chaeyoung!

Jihyo: you sure?

Mina: yes.

She then looked at the others. Who I noticed were all looking tired but not red in the face. Maybe that's why she got worried all of a sudden.

My mind went back to her message. What should I tell her? Uggghh.

The Facts:
1. as much as I would want to say yes but I only have one rest day and have work the next day.

2. She asked me to accompany her on her rare vacation leave. I'm sure she have friends right, but she asked me whom she met just 2 days ago.

3. Still confused on what she wants. Why she's doing or saying these things.

4. Why am I feeling this way?

Mina!

I was startled as Sana shook me and yelled my name. I looked at her and she was looking worried. I noticed the girls were around us staring at me.

Me: what?

Sana: what? I've been calling you many times now. You scared me, you were just staring at nothing hearing nothing like you were stuck.

Sana looked like she was about to cry. I felt guilty I hugged her right away.

Me: I'm sorry to have you worried. I'm okay...just... Just spaced out with a lot of things in mind.

Jihyo who was beside me put an arm on my back.

Jihyo: you sure Mina? Cause you were really not responding earlier it scared us.

Me: yes, I'm positive that I'm okay. I promise. So please don't worry.

I looked at them all.

Nayeon: maybe you're just too tired and hungry that you didn't heard Sana calling you.

Jihyo: that's it. We'll go home after eating. Ease up girls, she's fine. Relax for a while. I'll talk to manager unnie.

She stood and walked outside the practice room.