XLIV. Crazy Over You.

Chaeyoung.

I knew she read it. That's me basically saying I love her. Would she get it? Or would she just think that's a restaurant name. Why would she react like that though. Her face was flushed and felt like she can't stand to be in the same room as me.

She took the dishes and went to the kitchen. I was contemplating if I should go to her or not. This might be your last chance Chaeyoung, might as well take it. No matter what the consequences is or whatever happens, you need to tell her. I said to myself.

I took a deep breath and gather the remaining dishes and went after her. There she was standing both hands on the sink. I wonder what she's thinking.

I went closer, stopped behind her and reached out to put the dishes at the sink. Upon doing that I took a whiff of her scent. Woah... she smell amazing. Being this close to her is so intoxicating. All I can think of right now is to get more closer.

I can't control myself any longer so I just stepped more closer. I put my arms around her, hugged her and whispered I missed her. I can feel her tensed up and went stiff too. She wasn't saying anything but she didn't move away either. That's a good sign Chaeyoung, I said to myself.

A few seconds I took my arms off her, hold onto her shoulders to turn her to face me. She was now as red as a tomato which looks so attractive. I put a finger on her chin and raised her head so that I can look at her.

No words can describe how pretty she is. Her beauty can't be compared to anyone. She's not just pretty on the face but even her heart too. That made me fall even more.

As soon as our eyes met, she took my breath away. She is indeed an angel.

I moved my hand to caress her cheeks, feeling how soft she felt. I stepped closer, my hand slides onto her neck, hold her by the waist and pull her to me. Still she didn't move away. That's my cue.

I moved more closer to her, my face inching towards her. I am now staring at her lips. Oh gosh did she just licked her lips? That gave me another wave of feelings that's has been years since I last felt it. Making me want to touch her more and kiss her.

I can't believe that finally I have her in my arms. The closest I have ever been. I would go crazy if I don't kiss her right now.

I smiled as I saw her closed her eyes. She knows I'm going to kiss her and she's letting me. Feeling the happiness right now, I'm more eager than ever to make her mine. I continued to move closer. My lips was about to touch hers when suddenly I heard a loud bang, startling us both.

Her eyes flew opened questioning me. I shrugged and went closer to her again then that sound came again. I recognized what it was, someone's knocking at my door.

I smiled at her and let her go.

Me: I'll go get it.

I will kill whoever is beyond that door. If this person knocked a few seconds later I would have been kissing her by now. Totally ruined the moment.

I went to open the door and got shocked seeing Sana and Momo there. They were clearly shocked too.

Me: Sana? Momo?

Sana then shrieked and shout my name before attacking me with her hug.

Momo: let her breathe Sana.

Sana did let me go and enthusiastically asked.

Sana: What are you doing here?

Me: I was about to ask you the same thing. How did you know I was here.

Momo: We didn't, we were looking for Mina...

She didn't get to finish for she was shocked looking past me.

Mina: Sana, Momo unnie? I thought you'd be coming tomorrow.

Sana and Momo looked at each other and smirked.

Sana: We were but we got bored at the dorm so we rebooked our flight to today.

Momo: We were about to surprise you, but turns out we were the one who got surprised.

Both Momo and Sana laughed. Mina looked confused but when she looked at me her eyes widened. They're thinking we planned on meeting up.

Mina: No, that's not what you think.

Me: Yeah. I was here since yesterday and had no idea Mina will be here.

Mina: I just saw her having her morning run but she almost fainted so I helped her.

Me: Yeah, That's why I cooked and invited her for dinner to say thank you.

Mina: Why were you two knocking on her villa?

Sana: Like what Momo said, We were going to surprise you but no one's at your villa. We thought the receptionist gave us the wrong one.

Momo: Then we saw your villa which were the only one that's lit. Good thing we went here.

Sana: Now we know that you're together. I mean that Mina was here.

The two were smiling which looks like they're doubting and teasing at the same time.

Mina: Okay. Time for us to go. Thanks for dinner.

Mina then took the arm of the two and led them towards the door.

Momo: But, we just got here.

Mina: We'll go now or you'll book to one of the villas.

Momo: We'll go now Chaeyoung. Bye.

Sana: Nice seeing you again pretty architect. See you tomorrow! Bye!

I watched them go until they reached Mina's villa. I closed the door, sat by the sofa and stared at the fireplace. What just happened?

I then remember what happened at the kitchen. I was so so so close, one more second our lips would've touched. I had hugged her, touched her and felt her. The fact that she wasn't mad at me or didn't pushed me away as I went closer, that actually gave me hope.

Me: Ugghhh.

I groaned and let my head fall backward by the sofa.

Me: I think I'm going crazy over you Mina...