LXXXIX. Now that's a Love made Visible.

Mina.

I then heard her phone ring. She took it and saw it was Sana's facetime.

Chaeng: It's Sana.

Me: Oh no we forgot to update them.

Chaeng: Here answer it.

I took her phone and answered it. Upon seeing me Sana spoke right away.

Sana: Yah! Why didn't you message any of us? You know how worried we were...

She then stopped.

Sana: Wait, I called Chaeyoung...

She then squealed!!!!

Me and Chaeng looked at each other and laughed. We were watching her phone. It seemed like she was running out of her room.

Sana: Girls! Our plan worked! Mina's with her, look.

She showed them her phone. We can now see Momo and Nayeon. Upon seeing us the two also squealed which Sana joined them.

We then heard a door opened and Jibyo's voice too.

Jihyo: Yah! What happened?

Sana gave the phone to Jihyo. Chaeng took the phone in time that Jihyo could only see her.

Chaeng: Hi Jihyo!

Jihyo's face lit up as she smiled at Chaeng.

Jihyo: Hi Chaeng! Why are these three squealing?

Chaeng: Maybe because they saw my girlfriend

Jihyo's face suddenly became serious.

Jihyo: Girlfriend?

Chaeng: Yeah, her...

Chaeng pulled me into view and leaned her chin on my shoulder.

Jihyo then squealed too. Then faced the others who were laughing at her for she squealed so loudly. I can hear the door opened again. Dahyun, probably Tzuyu and Jeongyeon came in too asking what happened.

Jihyo arranged the phone so that we can see them all. They all were smiling seeing us.

Momo: Michaeng!!!

We all laughed at her.

Me: Hi guys. Gosh you were all too loud.

Jihyo: Girls they're together!

Jeongyeon: Yeah Jihyo, we can clearly see that.

Jihyo: No not that, Chaeng just said a few seconds ago that Mina is her girlfriend.

They all looked at us.

Chaeng: I did...

Then suddenly we thought there had been an earthquake there for the phone was shaking violently. The girls might have suddenly jumped and squealed when Chaeng confirmed it.

The phone then became stable as Sana took it from Jihyo.

Sana: Sorry, We're just so happy to hear that. Look.

The girls were still jumping all smiles. When they stopped they went to Sana.

Jeongyeon: Finally!

Jihyo: we'll be at peace now

Momo: Yeah we've been waiting for you guys for a while now.