XXXII. Jealous.

Sana.

I saw Mina took a peek from the curtains after our performance. It's as if she's looking at someone. After a few seconds later she came back sulking. Jihyo might have asked if she's alright, I saw her whispered to her. After a while PDnim came followed by the pretty architect whom I forgot the name.

I noticed Jihyo pointed her to Mina who just ignored the pretty architect. I wondered why. Why does it felt like there's something there.

We all greeted them. Pdnim introduced us since she'll be touring us. That gave me an idea.

Me: Hi, you're so pretty! We thought you were a new artist.

She really is pretty and cute. She gave us a tour and I was impressed on her extensive knowledge while still being so young. She was funny too.

I then thought of something. I linked my arm on hers along the tour. She was a bit embarrassed and sometimes I caught her occasionally glancing at the back. Was she glancing at Mina?

To my dismay, Mina wasn't even looking. She's still sulking at the back looking uninterested. I then let go of Chaeyoung's arm cause there's no point to it if Mina wasn't even looking.

I barely noticed that It was now Pdnim who was guiding us and Chaeyoung was nowhere to be found as well as Mina.

Hmmm...strange. they're both gone.

After a few minutes Pdnim had to go so we decided to look for Mina and Chaeyoung so we could go too. We stumbled upon them as we took a turn. We saw how Mina playfully hit Chaeyoung by the arm which startled us all.

Nayeon unnie voiced out what I had on mind asking if they knew each other. They said they met before at the grocery. So if they knew each other, why do they acted like they didn't know each other at all specially Mina. She's not even sulking anymore. Suspicious. Then I remember what I thought of earlier.

Me: Minayah, why don't you introduce us to your pretty friend.

Mina: oh, yeah. Chaeyoung meet my members. Sana...

I went in between them and linked my arm on Chaeyoung's.

Sana: Hi, I'm sana. You really are pretty. Do you have a boyfriend...

Suddenly Mina took my arm and pulled me towards her other side. After a while I tried again but this time it was Jihyo who pulled me away from her. Good thing Chaeyoung agreed to come with us for late dinner.

Too bad Chaeyoung have her car with her so she can't ride with us. But she ask Mina to ride with her. I was about to go with them when Jihyo suddenly pushes me inside the car.

Me: Yah! I would like to go with them.

Jihyo sat beside me leaned closer and whispered.

Jihyo: Why are you doing this?

I sighed and decided to tell her. I leaned towards her and whispered.

Me: Mina has been acting strange lately. She's been going out a lot. When you told us about Daniel I knew she wasn't with you so she might be seeing someone. Then today she's strange too. after the performance she was sulking. She suddenly dissapear when we tour the new building but when we saw her she's now with the pretty Architect all smiling.

Jihyo: her name is Chaeyoung and what are you trying to say?

Me: I have a hunch. I'll see if I'm right.

Jihyo: Why do I have a bad feeling about this. Do I have to worry?

I just smiled at her and sit comfortably. This will be interesting.