XLVI. Lose control.

Mina.

I woke up to my alarm at 6 am. I got out of the bed as quietly as I can for the other two was still sleeping.

I looked at my phone and saw a message from Manager unnie that in a few minutes she'll be here in the villa.

I went to the kitchen and looked at the refrigerator. I took out the half burger left by the two, sliced it in half and put it on the microwave. I turn on the water boiler and took my tea out.

After I ate breakfast I took a shower. I just finished showering when I heard someone knocking. That must be Manager unnie. I took the towel and wrapped it on my body. I hurriedly went to the door and opened it.

I was startled seeing Chaeng there. She just stood there looking at me then shifted her eyes on the plate she was holding.

Chaeng: I... Uhm... I know you won't eat heavy breakfast so that's why I baked these croissants.

She looked at me as I reached to take the plate but she suddenly looked away. I then realized that I'm not wearing anything but a towel on. So I quickly hide my body at the back of the door. I took the plate from her.

Me: Thanks. I can't invite you in, the team would be here any minute for the shoot.

Her attention went somewhere else.

Chaeng: Yeah, I think they're here. I'd better go then. See yah.

She then ran towards the side of the porch and jumped down to the sand. She waved at me first before she started to run.

Mina! I heard someone called, startling me.

She ran towards me, panicking.

Manager unnie: What the hell are you doing. Get inside and get dressed.

She pushed me hurriedly yet gently inside then closed the door.

Me: What?

She pointed at my towel. Oh shit. I keep forgetting I'm wearing only a towel. A minute later I heard voices at the porch both men and women.

She gave me that 'I told you so' look. I just smiled, offered her a croissant, took one then put down the plate. I took a bite first before heading towards the bedroom. Wow, the bread was good.

I went tot the room to changed into comfy clothes.

Sana: Was that manager unnie I heard.

Me: Yes she's here as well as the team from the magazine. If you're awake, help yourselves with croissants at the table baked by Chaeng. I'll go now. Order whatever you want, just not too much okay.

Momo: Yes mom.

Sana: How SWEET of CHAEYOUNG. I bet she woke super early just to bake US some croissants.

As expected, they're teasing me again so I just smiled at them and hurriedly went out.

The team have set up tents by the sand just beside the last villa. Good thing my villa was 3rd from the last so it'll be near the tents.

I met the whole team. I was nervous for this was my first time alone on a photoshoot for a magazine. But the team were friendly and warm. The shoot went on smoothly. When I was changing for my 3rd outfit, Momo and Sana dropped by the tent. They stayed there for a while. We talked about the outfits there and what they think of the shoot. Around lunch time they gave us an hour break. They provided a buffet style lunch that excites Momo and Sana while I just had tea and some of the croissant left.