LV. Not so innocent.

Chaeyoung.

I heard something like a knock that suddenly woke me up from my day dream or was it a fantasy? I shook my head.

Oh shit. I looked at Mina her back on me and my hand is on her exposed nape and shoulders. Wait. What did I do?

I started to panicked I don't know what I did. So I took my hand off her shoulders, said I'll go now and hurriedly went out.

As soon as I closed the door, I leaned on the wall. What did I do? Did I touched her? Or was it all on my daydream? Shit, I can't distinguished what I did from my daydream versus reality.

She's always so tempting that I always seems to lose my control. Ugghhh I put my face on my hands. Stupid Chaeyoung. How will I explain that to her?

As I lowered my hands Momo suddenly popped out of nowhere startling me.

Me: Momo! You'd give me a heart attack.

She was eyeing me with a narrow eyes.

Me: Why are you looking at me like that? Stop it, it's creepy.

Momo: I knocked and went in here a while ago, no one's here........... How was it?

She paused for a few seconds before she asked. I got confused for a second on what she meant. But when I saw her wiggling her eyebrows then I realized what she meant.

Me: gosh Momo! You're such a pervert! I just helped her walk in and unzip her wet suit...

She suddenly put her hand on her mouth, interrupting me.

Me: What!? I can't believe you could think such things. I helped her then got out right away. That's all!

She was still looking at me or rather staring.

Momo: what's with the hands-on-the-face then?

That caught me off guard. I'm sure my face is already red for I can feel it burning.

Me: I did not do anything.

She laughed.

Momo: Why do you look so guilty then? Tsk. chance wasted. You're boring.

Me: What?!

Momo: Tell your girl to hurry, I'm starving.

With that she walked out of the room.

Me: She's not my girl. How I wish.

I said back but whispered the last. I can't believe what I've heard from Momo. Is she really thinking what I thought she was thinking? I think, no I believe these Kpop idols are not so innocent after all.

I then went out of the room following Momo.

-------------------------------------------------------

Mina.

After taking a shower and dress up, I called Chaeng but it was Momo who answered. I got somewhat disappointed. She said Chaeng and her swapped rooms and she's now taking a shower. We might be talking at each other again but it looks like something will change. Yet what happened earlier got me confused.

For dinner, Sana ordered seafood. We all ate together while chatting and laughing. That night became like a game that Chaeng and I silently and unknowingly playing. We try to catch each other's stare. We both kept glancing at each other but no one dares to talk.

I wondered if I should ask her about the shower thing which kept invading my mind. I can't forget what I felt and as ashamed as I am to admit but I really liked it. I even thought how it'll feel if she didn't stop. These new found sensations kept me up all night.

The next day we had to wake up early for our flight. I woke up with Momo hugging me with her leg on my thighs. Good thing she didn't touch my injured foot. I slipped out of her hug, got out of the bed, slowly and carefully hopped my way to the bathroom. It was tiresome but I can't wake Momo from her deep sleep. After my morning routine I went out of the room.

Things got more weirder, for this time Chaeyoung gives her full attention to me. She was up early and ordered our breakfast. When she saw me she helped me walk towards the dining table. She asked me what I want and served me breakfast even coffee. She even talked to me with just small talks.

I admit I was confused yet relieved. I do wonder if we're somewhat back to how our friendship was before or is it because it's our last day together.

It's too early to think so I decided to just enjoy the morning. After our breakfast she helped me go back to my room and as I readied my clothes she put the chair inside the shower and smiled at me before she left the room.

At the shower my thoughts drifted to our trip here in Jeju island
The few days that we've spent here has been eventful. Who would expect after 2 years Chaeng and I would meet again. Out of all the places we met here.

What's shocking is my feelings for her seems to resurface as I saw her again. It was stronger than what I had anticipated and I'm worried that I can no longer fight it.

Mina, You know what will happen if you give in to this. Will you give in to that and let others be affected of your decision? Are you ready to face the consequences of your selfishness?

A lot had happened in just a few days that those thoughts of burying my feelings for her seems to vanished. I kept losing my control whenever I'm around her. She's like this strong force that lures me in.

Why can't I control it anymore? Was it because I don't like the fact that she ignores me? Was it because she saved my life despite of hurting her emotionally? Was it the fact that she makes me feel things that makes me want to crave for more?