LIX. Whipped.

Chaeyoung.

I woke up at 8am went out for a run. After running, I stopped by at this cafe and had my breakfast there. I saw a cake at the display and bought it. I also bought a personalized candles. I was happy for I already have something to give to her.

I received a text message from Sana asking if I would come. I replied that I will and told her to not tell Mina. She said she, herself, loves surprises. She even have a surprise for Mina. When I asked what her surprise will be she just said secret. She then told me to go at the right side of the stage and show the security the id, which she will send.

It's 30 minutes past 12 when I drove towards the city. I stopped by at a cafe near the stadium to eat lunch. I was so nervous that I wasn't able to finish my sandwich. I looked at my watch, it's 15 minutes past 1pm. So I left my car at the cafe then went to the stadium.

The Inside of the stadium was huge. I was lucky enough to purchase a VIP ticket. Mina could easily spot me from where I was sitting. Good thing I wore a hooded jacket a cap and a mask.

The stadium was quickly filled by the fans all holding Twice light stick. Before 2pm the stadium was already full. The music videos began playing which was sung by the crowd. The production of their music videos might be huge. I noticed how they were on their early years from debut. They're matured now. I can't help but smile whenever I see Mina on each video. A short haired Mina, a curly pirate Mina even a blonde Mina. She's so pretty, cute and also a great actress too.

At exactly 2 pm the show started. Then there they were appearing from a lift. My eyes immediately looked for Mina focused only on her all the time. She danced so gracefully and sang whole heartedly.

There were breaks in betweens might be for costume change and to freshen up. I wonder what will come next. I hope it's the subunit songs. I suddenly felt nervous as what have Momo said I have to look forward to Mina's performance of their subunit song. Then all the lights suddenly turned off. The lights on the stage slowly turns on. Then two figures covered with a see-through veil appeared thru a lift. The music started. Wait is that... Then there she was, taking off the veil revealing a sexy beige top and shorts.

I now know why Momo said that. I was instantly mesmerized by how graceful she dances. Every sway of her hips, every wave of her hands, every words that she sang all captivated me. Good thing I was wearing a mask of not people would noticed my mouth hanging open.

Damn Mina. Why do you have to be so damn sexy? All pretty and perfect?

Her moves in Queen are also sexy. Her line in that song, "Parapapapa..." Sounds so seductive. Or was it just me who find it seductive. Ugghh. Look what Mina made me think. If someone could hear my thoughts, they'd think I'm so whipped. But I have to admit, I am whipped for her.

The whole concert was so fun to watch, specially watching Mina. I don't get to see her perform that often. It's weird knowing someone and then you'd be watching her dance and song in front of thousands of fans. But I'm really glad I came.

I then heard one of the member said it was their last song. I suddenly remembered what Sana told me. I stood up and went to the right side of the stage. I took my phone and show it to the guard. He nodded and opened the gate for me. He then called another guard whispered something then the other guard gestured for me to follow him. We went thru the door which has a white hallway. We walked and stopped at a door that said Waiting room 3. I went inside. The guard told me that Sana wants me to wait here until they came. I thanked him then he left.

I went to the table and put down the cake. I took it out of the box and put the personalized candles. I then sat at the nearest chair.

A few minutes later the door opened and in came a group of four adults and 2 kids. I immediately stood and bowed to them which they bowed back and smiled. They sat at the right corner of the room. I noticed the group was talking in Japanese. I immediately thought of what Sana told me, that she also have a surprise for Mina. Are they her family?

The guard earlier peeked at the door and hurriedly told us to get ready then he left.

We all stood up. I lit up the candles and hold it while the group ready their party poppers.

A few minutes later the door opened revealing Mina. The group popped the party poppers which startled Mina. The lady then hugged Mina then the guy with a hat were next then the others too. I was right they were her family.

I decided to give her time with her family first. When the other members went in with their family. They greeted Mina's family. I took the opportunity so I tapped Mina on the back. She turned around and was shocked seeing me. What happened next was unexpected. She looked so happy that she even hugged me. Of course I hugged her back too. She might have felt awkward for she let go immediately. So awkwardly I said; 'Congratulations on your first complete world tour.'

She said she can't believe I was there. We talked about the concert. I told her she got me hooked on her subunit performance.
Sana then teased us and nudge Mina which she didn't expect. She even lost her balance but I caught her. Upon realizing that we're so close she immediately straighten up.

Sana is really unpredictable. She suddenly took my arm and told me to meet Mina's parents. I had no time to oppose cause she dragged me already and we're a bit close to them. Sana introduced me to them. I bowed and politely asked if they enjoyed the concert. Then her niece said that Mina dances well and very pretty, which I agreed. When they were talking about family stuff. Sana directed me towards the left side of the room and introduced me to her parents.

Mr. Park then appeared and ask to talk to the girls. They all went to the other room. A manager then went in and said there's a car waiting for us we'll be going out for dinner. He directed Tzuyu's mom, as well as Sana and Momo's parents as well as me will be on the same car.

I was shocked to know that they included me. After the manager gave the instructions, I went to her and said.

Me: I'm sorry. I don't think I'm needed there since I'm not family.

Manager: Oh no, you're Sana's guest. She particularly said you should come and not let you go home.

Me: I see thanks.

I then followed Tzuyu, Momo and Sana's parents to the car. We were all quiet during the ride. I know very well that they're all foreigners. At least it wasn't an uncomfortable silence.

We arrived at the restaurant. The managers guided us inside even where to sit. They even instructed us where the girls will sit.

A few minutes later they arrived. I can't help myself but to look at her. When she looked my way she looked shocked seeing me there. I can't help but smile on how cute her reaction is. She then smiled back.

While everyone's eating, I messaged her that I like how happy she looked, that she looked more prettier when happy. She said I'm just hungry that's why I said that. I told her I'm already full seeing how happy she were.

I was planning on inviting her for breakfast since her flight is at the afternoon but she already have plans with her family so I said some other time then. I also asked if it's okay to message her which she said yes. Out of the blue I told her I missed her. I watched what her reaction would be and she blushed. Her mom talked to her which made her put her phone back to her bag.

I smiled victoriously as I confirmed that I still have that effect on Mina. I really do miss her. I can't wait to spend some time with her.