XIII. My mind is teasing me.

Mina.

Around 2pm I started to prepare for work. An hour and a half later we arrived at the venue. We have a photoshoot today for our album jacket. Before changing into our outfits we were gathered by manager unnie.

Manager unnie: girls I've already uploaded our schedule for this month.

She checked her phone and gave a quick run-through.

Manager unnie: PDnim and you girls are scheduled for album listening tomorrow. The day after will be individual shots first up is Nayeon, Momo, Sana and Jeongyeon, next day Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun and Tzuyu.
Friday back to recording studio finishing touches. Saturday will finalize the album jacket. Sunday off. Next week, Monday will be music video brainstorming with PDnim and the director. Rest of the week as the MV details will be finalized you will have outfit fitting. Week after that MV making. Detailed info on the app as well as the rest of the schedule.

So I'm available on Wednesday and Sunday. I checked the app what time is the schedule for Thursday. It's 2pm.

What should I do on Wednesday? Chaeyoung suddenly cross my mind. Why her?

Was she serious when she said she'll cook for me? Why am I excited? Is it about the food or her?

Ugggh why does it feel that even my mind is teasing me to her.

It's 8pm we're done with 3 kinds of outfits out of 6 for 2 different sets. So 3 more to go. This will be a long day.

It's our dinner break. We changed into our regular clothes first then went to eat. After taking 2 spoonfuls I then looked at my phone.

7.32 pm

I ate out with my old teammates. I just got home. The food was great which reminds me of a special someone whom I promised to cook for. Dead tired. Hope you had a great time today.

As soon as I read it, I choked. Jihyo panicked as she tapped my back.

Jihyo: yah, you okay?

I noded and took the soda which Nayeon unnie handed.

Jeongyeon: that's a first. Did you eat faster than usual?

The girls laughed. They knew I eat slow.

Me: something got stucked.

I said as I tried to avoid Sana and Momo's eyes whom I can sense they're staring.

Sana: I wonder What Got STUCKED.

Sana said facing me with a meaningful look emphasising the last word which Momo copied.

Momo: whatever it is that got STUCKED is now making you red. Are you sure you're alright?

These two really enjoy teasing me. I could definitely feel my face burning. Uggh. Chaeyoung!

I just noded and drank more soda. I made sure I don't use my phone yet or else I'd get teased more by these two.

I resume eating with my usual pace. I found myself drifting on her message. "special someone..." If I read that from a friend's phone I will definitely tease her.

Special someone. Why did she say that? this girl is really confusing me. But what confuses me the most is something's weird thats fluttering inside my tummy when I read those.

After eating we were told to change for the next outfit. I thought of replying to her later. I thought I could but I didn't even get the chance to look at my phone since the schedule was tight and it should be done today.

Finally we finished at 2am. After changing we immediately went home. At the car I was seated in between Sana and Momo giving me no chance to check my phone.

We arrived at the dorm. I immediately went to my room, put my stuff down, took my towel and basket of necessities then ran towards the bathroom. We're 8 but we only have 3 bathroom so at times like this we have to hurry to use it first. I beat Jihyo but I told her It'll be just a quick body bath. After 20 minutes I was done.

Jihyo: that was fast.

I went to my room and changed into my PJs and went to bed. I hurriedly check my phone and saw a missed call and 3 unread messages from Chaeyoung.

7.32pm

I do hope and pray that you've eaten. I can't bear with the thought of you killing yourself with work. ☺️
Mind you work can make you go insane too. I have a colleague before her hands still types even when she's sleeping.
I know I don't message you that often, but I do think about you.

10.40pm

I can't sleep. Specially not knowing if you're still at work or tired when you should be already sleeping by now. Let me know if you're already home.

11.30pm

Pretty angel, are you still at work? I guess you are. I tried to make a quick call to ring your phone just in case you might not notice it. I'm now more intrigued by your job.
I'm glad you're working hard you need to take some vitamins too.
Sorry if I annoy you at times, or most of the time.
I tried so hard not to message you every 30mins, or 10 or 5 or every minute...
You're making me miss you.

There it goes that warm feeling on my cheeks. It's funny how she exaggerate her words sometimes.

There's something about her that make you want to pour your heart out knowing she's trustworthy. I just thought it just now that she does have an aura that will makes you feel secure and well taken care of.

But she thinks about me, Miss me?Why?
What should I reply?
Should I reply?
What's going on?
Really, I'm so confused right now. Uggggh!

This should end. I should ask her about the things she say, her actions, what her flirting meant. Cause none of my friends flirt like that to me. Except Sana who flirt with other members too but not much to me though. Maybe I should ask her why she like flirting.

2.10 am

Hi. I've just arrived at home. Sorry I wasn't able to reply on your messages. I feel sorry for your colleague.
I had dinner at past 8pm.
Don't worry much cause I'm used to this. Though we don't always have long hours of work. It really depends on the project. Most of the time I don't get to use my phone on this type of project.
When I can't sleep, I just drink milk. It helps, you could try that too.

I'll go to sleep now. GoodKnight 😉