XLIX. Questions.

Chaeyoung.

I slept I think for just 2 hours. When I woke up it's still dark. I looked at beside me, all I can see is her hidden figure inside the comforter.

The excitement that I usually feel whenever I see her is not there today. I feel like I want to stay away from her. All I can feel now is pain. I can't even go back to sleep so I decided to run.

The hotel was by the beach as well. I ran for an hour only to stop when I felt very tired. I like running, it takes my mind off things. As soon as I sat on the sand, thoughts kept flooding my head.

The events of last night confuses me. Out of nowhere she ask me to stop. Did I frighten her too much the night before when I almost kissed her? But she don't looked scared at all. In fact she closed her eyes when my lips almost touched hers. She didn't stepped away nor stopped me. So why does she want me to stop?

I was too stunned to speak last night that I didn't even had the time to think about asking her those. I just got hit by what she said head on. it was like that 2 years ago but this time she confronted me instead of just ignoring me. I didn't know it would be much painful with her words.

"...I don't need those things. Just stop..." I can't believe Mina could be so cold too.

But I still have tons of questions in my head which I'm not sure if it'll be answered. She might start to ignore me again.

I suddenly felt as if my chest felt tightened. All I can do is hold my knees and cry.

I stayed there crying for hours. What should I do now? I'm sure Mina haven't told Sana and Momo the reason too. So that means we're stuck together. I was happy last night with Sana asking me to join them on their vacation. I was excited cause I could spend more time with Mina. But in just a few minutes of her talking to me changed it all.

I suddenly feel like all my energy was drained so I went back to the hotel. I ran into her. I know she will ignore me so I didn't bother to look at her.

I just bowed to manager unnie and went inside.

Sana: Oh my. Look at you.

Momo: You looked like you've been beaten up.

Though I wasn't but It does feel like it.

Sana took hold of my arm and drag me to sit by the dining table.

Sana: eat first. You look like you'd pass out anytime.

She handed me a plate with eggs, bacon and croissant. Momo made me a coffee.

Me: Thanks guys.

I began to eat. Gosh, once I tasted that bread I suddenly realize I was starving. So i ate a lot.

Momo: See. Mina was complaining how we ordered a lot when clearly it's enough for just us.

Sana: I know you need to be fit, but Chaeyoung you're torturing yourself. Mina said she found you unconscious the other day because of running. And now this. Don't overdo it Chaeyoung, it's not healthy.

I suddenly stopped eating with her mentioning Mina. I feel angry suddenly but then I ignored it for she's not here anymore. Well for now.

Me: would her photoshoot last all day like yesterday?

Sana: most likely yes.

Me: well, let's do something fun.

Momo: how about Mina?