LVIII. The Advisor.

Chaeyoung.

I've been busy ever since I arrived from my vacation. But even though I'm busy, Mina always comes to mind. The concert ticket that I bought was just at the drawer of my desk. Everytime I think of her I look at it. The days passed by quickly as the day of their concert is tomorrow. I admit I really want to go. But should I?

That night at Jeju island kept replaying on my mind whenever I think of the concert. She told me to stop. But after the surfing incident she began talking to me again. It's like situations won't let us apart.

I heard a knock on my door. I look up and found Mark's head peeking at my door.

Mark: Tsk. From the way you look, I knew it.

Me: What?

He went in and closed the door. He sat at the chair in front of me.

Mark: You've been quiet this past few days. Look at you, you're so deep in your thoughts that you didn't even notice your secretary has been calling you.

He's right, I didn't hear my phone ring.

He leaned forward.

Mark: Let's go. I won't take no for an answer.

I looked at him he's already standing. I looked at the clock it's already 15 minutes past 5pm.

I stood up and gathered my things. And went out of the room after him. We took the elevator down to the basement. I took out my keys and clicked it.

Me: Where to?

Mark: Just follow me. I mean follow my instructions since you'll be the one who'll drive.

I then toss my keys to him which he almost didn't caught.

Mark: Don't surprise me like that.

I laughed at him. I know he'd been wanting to drive my car.

Me: You want it.

Mark: Hell I do. Look at this piece of art.

He stopped for a second just to look at it.

Me: just be careful with it. By the way wherever you're taking me should have good food. I'm hungry.

He took me to a restobar. It was my first time there. He ask for a private area and the staff took us on the 3rd floor. We entered a small room but have a largely spaced private terrace. It has a great view of the city.

Me: Wow. This place is nice.

Mark: I just saw this on a friend's instagram. We went here last week. Wait til you taste their food.

We looked at the menu and ordered right away. Aside from food, Mark ordered a bucket of beer.

I was looking at the view when he called me.

Mark: What's up with you? You can tell me anything, you know that right?

I nodded but was still contemplating whether I'll tell him or not. I can't tell him that it's Mina from Twice who's been invading my mind or should I say my world.

Mark: Come on, let it off your chest. It might help. I don't want you to be a zombie again. The last time it also started with what your doing right now.

He's right, I've been keeping this to myself for so long.

Me: It's complicated Mark.