XXXI. Cold.

Mina.

While performing I tried hard not to look at her and just focus on the stage. After our performance we went backstage. I took a peek from the curtains and what I saw made me wish I didn't look. The guy beside her put an arm on her shoulder. As soon as I saw that I turned.

I sat beside Jihyo whom I didn't know was staring at me.

Jihyo: Are you okay?

I nodded. Jihyo leaned closer.

Jihyo: Are you worried about her?

I shook my head and smiled at her.

Me: No, I'm okay. (Paused for a second) I think? It's just that I...

I got cut off when Manager unnie spoke.

Manager unnie: PDnim is requesting for you girls to stay. He'll be here in a minute.

Jihyo: Why though?

PDnim: As Twice, you have the privilage of seeing the new building first.

PDnim said behind us.

All felt excited except me. Suddenly I wasn't in the mood anymore.

My mind drifted to her and her boyfriend. Why did she said she's single and flirts with me? Aren't we close enough for her to trust me with that? Well, who am I to say that when I myself didn't told her about me being an idol. That lowered down my spirits even more.

I snapped back to reality when Jihyo nudge me. I looked at her and asked why. She then gestured behind me. I turned and saw Chaeyoung approaching us.

The world seems to stop as this pretty girl walks towards us. Then I remembered what happened earlier so I turned to look back at Jihyo who now looked shocked.

PDnim: Girls, I asked Ms. Son to come with us so she can give us a little insight on the designs. Ms. Son, please meet Twice members.

The girls all greeted her while Sana...

Sana: Hi, you're so pretty! We thought you were a new artist.

Did Sana's just flirt at her? I looked at Chaeyoung who were smiling shyly.

The girls laughed. Then PDnim led us to the door towards the elevator.

At the elevator, we were right next to each other. clearly feeling the awkward atmosphere. I can feel her looking at me from time to time. I don't felt like smiling nor speaking to her.

As we reached our floor, Chaeyoung told us a little about each room and answer questions asked by PDnim or the girls.

Jihyo who was walking with me whispered.

Jihyo: why are you two acting like you don't know each other?

I just shrugged my shoulders. Honestly I just want to go home.

The tour went on and I wasn't paying much attention to it until someone shoved me into a nearby room.

Little did I know Chaeyoung purposely let the others walk ahead and catch up to me since I was behind. When no one's looking she took hold of my arm and pushed me towards the nearest room.

I was not surprised that it was her. I just looked at her trying my best to give just a blank expression.

Chaeng: No Hi?

Me: Hi. Let's go they might look for us.

I was about to open the door when her hand stopped me. I turned to look at her but got startled for she was close. I gulped, suddenly very conscious.