XVIII. Dilemma.

Chaeyoung.

I left the boardroom feeling ecstatic. I was smiling as I hurriedly went to Mark's office but dismayed to see no one there. I checked my watch it's already 5 minutes past 12noon.

I went to my office and ordered food from my favorite restaurant. I felt like celebrating. Then I remembered I'd be on leave for two days so I did what I have to do first while I'm waiting for my food.

20 minutes later my food arrived. I ate right away then went straight back to work.

At 3 o'clock I have done checking and rechecking the files and orders as well as the receipts. I filed it on folders and labeled it separately .

My phone rang. I took the receiver and answered.

Me: yes Ana?

Ana: ma'am the driver's now at the lobby.

Me: good. Tell him I'll be right down in a few.

I took my phone and bag and went out of the office stopping by Ana's desk.

Me: Everything you need is there. Call me right away if something came up. You already have my password right?

Ana: Yes. I'll take care of everything so please enjoy your first vacation ever.

I smiled at her teasing tone.

Me: yeah yeah, you sound like Mr. Lim. I'll go now. Take care. Bye.

Ana: you too Ms. Son. Bye.

I went to the elevator then at the lobby.

Mr. Min the company driver we're already waiting for me

Mr. Min: good afternoon ma'am.

Me: Hi Mr. Min. You're too formal as always.

He just smiled and opened the door for me.

As soon as he entered the car he started it and drove away.

Mr. Min: to the site ma'am?

Me: yes please.

I took out my phone to send Mina a message. I smiled already just thinking about her.

3.05pm

Hi there Pretty Angel. I'm so happy right now. My current project is almost complete so this morning I had to make a presentation to update the progress of the building. The client and our CEO was there.
I was so nervous that I can feel my hands shaking. The client was so detailed on what he wants and it wasn't easy.

3.05pm

But guess what? The client loves it! He and our CEO praised me for good work. The CEO even gave me 2 days vacation for it. Can you believe that!

I suddenly realized, What should I do? I then continue typing.

My only dilemma is, I don't know what to do for those 2 days. I've never took a leave before. Anyways, I'm on my way to the site for inspection. Hope you're having a great time too. Just don't overwork yourself. Eat more. I miss you!

Those last words makes me blush. Just a little flirting won't hurt.

30 minutes later we arrived at the site.