LXXVII. Angry Sana.

Chaeyoung.

I have never felt more self conscious in my entire life. I'm not even used to being photographed specially not this way. Dozens of photographers line up and what felt like hundreds of flashes blinded my eyes.

I did not expect any of this. Red Carpet. Front Row seat in front of the runway. Within reach of famous singers and actresses. And Most importantly, being able to witness firsthand in person those gorgeous designs by a famous designer.

One thing bothers me so much is, Mina is here. The person I'm trying to forget just popped up out of nowhere. I tried my best not to look at her. But unconsciously my eyes always finds her. At first she was looking at me too which made me more self conscious. She have this weird look in her eyes that's looked like she's angry or disappointed. Was it because I'm with Somi?

When she's not looking, I find myself looking at her. Her face changed suddenly, she now looks pale. I was staring at her as she was blinking too slow as if she's nauseous. Jihyo also noticed even Nayeon who's now holding her by the shoulders.

I'm now getting worried. All my focus was on her. She don't look good like she's about to faint. I saw her a bit swaying so I stood. Good thing Jihyo and Nayeon was quick to act. They led her towards the back.

As soon as I can't see them anymore, I came back to reality. I began noticing people were staring at me. I was the only one standing while the models are still walking at the runway.

I felt Somi pulled my arm forcing me to sit.

Somi: What are you doing?

I ignored her, still looking at where they exited. A minute later Jihyo and Nayeon unnie came back quickly get my phone texting Jihyo.

Me. 10.48 am
Jihyo unnie, what happened to her.

I saw Jihyo checked her phone and glanced at me before replying.

Jihyo. 10.48 am
It's good to know you're worried. She wasn't feeling good, our manager is now taking care of her.

Me. 10.48 am
I'm always worried about her. Are they heading to the dorm?

Jihyo. 10.48 am
Let me ask Manager unnie.

I saw her talking to someone at her phone. Her expression changed now looking worried. She then looked at Nayeon and the others gesturing their phone. One by one their expressions changed into worrying. Oh that ain't good.

Me. 10.51 am
What's happening unnie?

Jihyo. 10.51 am
They brought Mina to the hospital, she fainted as soon as she got to the car.

Me. 10.51 am
How is she now?

Jihyo. 10.51 am
Still unconscious. They'll update us once they're at the hospital.

Me. 10.51 am
Can you update me too unnie?

Jihyo looked at me and nodded. She must have seen how worried I look. The show went on and my mind wasn't in it anymore. Was it my fault? I won't forgive myself if something serious happened to her.

Just before the show ended, I received a message from Jihyo.

Jihyo. 11.32 am
After this Sana and me will change at the dorm then head to the hospital. They said she's still unconscious.

Me. 11.32 am
May I come?

Jihyo. 11.32 am
I'm not sure if that's a good idea.