LXIV. Paris.

Mina.

"1, 2, 3... one in a million, Anyeonghaseo we are Twice"

Jihyo: And this is...

Twice: Twice Europe Tour

Jihyo: For our 10th Episode, we'll explore what they call "The city of Lights", where are we girls?

Twice: Paris!!!!

Momo, Sana and Nayeon: Whooooh!

The 3 loudest girls cheer up. Jihyo then signaled for them to stop, which they immediately did.

Jihyo: We're now standing in front of Paris' most famous landmark, the iconic...

Twice: Eiffel Tower!!!

Nayeon: So relax, sit tight and enjoy while we tour you around...

Twice: Paris!!!

We then ran towards the camera one by one making a perfect end shot.

The director gave us a briefing of what we will do for today. Discussing the places we'll visit. It was 10 in the morning here and since we had already ate a heavy Brunch, we'll start right away with the tour. We rode a private mini bus and started the tour.

We toured the whole city mainly the Versailles Palace, the Louvre museum, and the Eiffel Tower.

They each gave us a hand held camera capturing our reactions. Showing Ones what we see as we tour the city.

Our tour starts at the Versailles Palace which was enormously elegant. From it's arched mirror filled ballroom, timeless statues, and dazzling chandeliers to it's magnificent fountain and enchanting gardens. Being there makes me feel like a Princess living in a castle.

I wonder what I looked like at my camera. I think I've said wow a hundred times already.

Next stop is the Louvre museum which is the world's most-visited art museum displays an extensive collection of galleries and famous masterpieces. Even the outside is already impressive with it's glass-and-metal pyramid. What I look forward to the most is
Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa. Not just because it's famous but it's also intriguing. Jeongyeon tried to copy Mona Lisa's pose yet she managed to look funny. When I tried to do it they laughed too dubbing me as Mina Lisa. But Momo was the one who did it flawlessly making us laugh hysterically.

It's impossible to be able to see everything there in just one day. There were still a lot to see, other sculptures, antiques and paintings. I can't help but think Chaeng would definitely love this.

But nothing compares to the iron tower which is the main attraction of the city. Though unfortunate for us because it's closed for maintenance, we still enjoy it's towering presence.

As happy as we were with the tour we didn't feel tired but only hungry. In between the tours we tried some wonderful street foods like Merguez, crepes and my personal favorite Croque monsieur. We went to Anahi for dinner and ate the best Steak I've ever had.

Tzuyu and I, with our love for pastries, had been talking about the french bakeries here. Sadly we were unable to go to one due to our schedule.

We were so amazed about everything here. It was a dream to be just here let alone to perform for our French Ones.

Everything here is pretty even the streets. You can see us taking a picture for every destination, every scenery, everywhere we go. We also took official photos too.

Momo brought her Camera as well as Jihyo's polaroid. To make it more fun, we took pictures of every member who made different poses.

At dinner, we discussed what each of us want to do for our free day. Each of us wanted to do different things. Jihyo came up with the idea of grouping ourselves into 3 teams, 2 teams would be 3 members and the last with just 2.

Sana and Jihyo quickly said they want to team up with me. Sana and Jihyo surprised at each other then later laughed.

Jihyo then finalized the teams. First team would be Jihyo, Sana and me. Second team would be Tzuyu and Dahyun. Last team would be Momo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon wanted to change teams so much that she's willing to buy dinner for whoever wants to exchange teams with her. We all laughed as no one wanted to deal with her.

Once we head back to the hotel, Jihyo and Sana went directly to my room. We discussed where we'll go. I told them I'd be fine where they wanted to go as long as we'll visit a famous patisserie, the 'Du Pain Et Des Idees'.

While they were discussing I checked my phone for messages. The messages were only from from Mama and Papa and none from Chaeng. All throughout the day, whenever I can, I message her sharing what I was doing at those times.

I grew very accustomed of having her message everyday or whenever we can talk to each other too. She became part of my routine everyday. Sharing basically everything even if I knew at that time she was already asleep. The time difference sucks but it's more bearable than in America.

I remember telling Chaeng yesterday how excited I was. I was so eager to see the city. To experience what it's famous for.

A thought passed by my mind when thinking how romantic this city is. It would have been much better if... Nah, what was I thinking. It's very unlikely.

I did hope that someday I'd be wandering these streets again holding the hands of the one destined for me.