L. I need to know.

Chaeyoung:

After a few hours we decided to go back to the hotel. Sana handed me the car keys and also managed to have Mina seat again at the passenger seat.

The ride back to the hotel was uneventful. A lot of things were on my head and Mina sitting beside me adds more to it. It was quiet at the car until Momo played their latest album. The 3 began singing.

Momo's face suddenly appeared by my side then she whispered.

Momo: You'll like the next song.

She winked at me before going back to her seat. The next song played.

Sana: Ooh! 132!

I wasn't paying attention to the songs. Momo got me interested so I listened to it. The song was great it has some kind of a reggae tone that you could easily vibe with. I then realized that not all of them were singing but I could definitely hear Mina's voice.

Me: Wait, why is it only a few of you were singing. I didn't hear you two.

I asked them looking at the mirror. All three of them at the back laughed.

Momo: Oh now you've noticed. This is like the last subunit song I played and you've just noticed it now. Well it's Mina's subunit song so no surprise there.

I was thinking of how to reply to that, which I can't come up with any. So I just told them the truth.

Me: Sorry, I just had a lot of things in mind.

I saw from my peripheral view that Mina took a glance on me.

Sana: We have 3 subunit songs. There's 3 members on 2 of the songs, and 2 on one song. Mina's with Jeongyeon and Tzuyu. Their song is actually my fave out of the 3.

Momo: I like it too. It really fits their voices.

Sana: Wait until you see their dance moves.

Mina: Guys stop spoiling.

Momo: Yeah, Mina's right we shouldn't spoil. Just watch the concert so you could find out why you need to watch it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Mina.

Most of the time, when I wasn't being photographed, my mind wandered somewhere else. Or should I say it wandered to a certain someone. I can't seem to stop myself from thinking about her ever since this morning. She didn't bother to look at me when we almost ran into each other. She's probably mad at me. I know that was my intention but I'm just not used to her treating me like that.

Why do you bother Mina? That's the point of talking to her. Have you forgotten you decided to bury your feelings?

My day went on like that. Like there's two of me bickering inside my head and it's physically and emotionally stressing me up. To top it all off, Momo and Sana are not replying to my messages. Sana messaged me in the morning saying that they'll be going out and if I could we'll meet up for dinner. I haven't heard from then since.

We finished early since they said they have all the shot they needed. I called Sana and was told they're about to eat at a restaurant. I told manager unnie and I hurriedly changed and packed my things.

Manager unnie dropped me off and I hurriedly went in the restaurant and looked for their private room. As I opened the door. I noticed right away Chaeng with her back on me. Sana and Momo was seating next to each other which leaves me to sit beside her. As I went in they all greeted me even Chaeng, though she just looked at me for a second and nodded.