XXVI. Cheerful.

Jihyo.

The morning came I went out of bed right away. Took my phone and messaged Daniel. I did my morning routine then headed towards the kitchen where I saw Momo and Jeongyeon was done cooking eggs to add on to what they've ordered. This will be our brunch since it's 12 noon already.

I helped them set the table and went to the member's room to wake them up.

I saw Mina approach us and I smiled at her which she smiled back at me teasingly. I didn't notice Nayeon unnie was looking at me.

Nayeon: yah! Why are you weird this morning?

Nayeon unnie asked me.

Me: I'm not. By the way, Mina and I will go to the grocery after breakfast.

Momo: that's great Jeongyeon and I was planning too, let's go together.

Me: just tell us what you need to buy, we'll buy it for you.

Momo: o..okay.

Nayeon looked at Momo and both of them looked at me suspiciously which I ignored. After eating Mina and I took a shower separately.

Once we're ready to go out. I stopped by the living room where all the members were watching tv, happy to see everyone's there.

Me: Girls, anyone will go out today?

This was typical for me to ask the girls. They need to inform me what they'll do or where they will go. All shooked their heads except Momo and Sana.

Sana: I need to go to the salon later for my roots.

Momo: I'll go with her for a haircut and also buy some dog food.

Me: okay just make sure you'll be here for dinner about 7. We have a guest later, Mina and I will cook. We'll go now, See yah!

I hurriedly said and drag Mina out of the dorm. We went inside the car.

Me: Did you see their faces?

Mina: yeah it was hilarious how shocked they were. Though I didn't have time to laugh with you dragging me out.

Me: Sorry. Knowing unnie, she'll be bothering me who it'll be so It's better to just escape.

Mina: It's so obvious how excited you are.

Me: I really am.

I can feel my smile is now from ear to ear. My phone rang and it was Daniel.

Me: good morning love.

I said automatically when I remembered Mina was with me I suddenly felt my face heat up. I looked at Mina who was smiling teasingly.

Daniel: Good morning too love. I can't believe this. Am I really going to meet the girls?

Me: yes and don't you dare back out. Everything is already planned, I even have Mina with me here now we're on our way to the grocery.

Daniel: I won't back out, not a chance. It's just nerve wracking.

I laughed at how cute he sound nervous.

Me: you're already that nervous  just meeting the girls what more if it was my parents.

Daniel: oh shoot, that'll be next week. Waaaah. Just the thought of it my hands are shaking now.