XL - Staring back at me.

Mina.

The week gone by so fast as we were so busy everyday. Our days were spent either at the recording studio, practice room or doing our fittings.

It was 11pm when we finished our schedule. My whole body feels so tired, good thing that it's already our rest day tomorrow. We all went out of the practice room and walk towards the elevator when Manager unnie called me.

Manager unnie: Mina, PDnim needs a quick word with you.

Me: now?

Manager unnie: Yes, He's waiting for you at his office, go there now.

I just noded. I really want to go home now but I have no choice but to go.

Jihyo, who heard what Manager unnie, said they'll go ahead. I rode a different elevator up to PD nim's office. I reached the floor where PD nim's office was. As soon as the elevator door opened, memories came flooding in. This is where she toured us. Even this building isn't helping me on forgetting her. I walked through the hallway passing by a room that I'm trying so hard not to look at. I hurriedly turn at the corner and knock on the first door at the right.

PD nim: Come in.

I went in and bowed upon seeing him. I still feel nervous as usual whenever I'm meeting him.

PD nim: Oh there you are Mina.

Me: Manager unnie told me you want to talk to me sir.

PD nim: Yeah, come in and take a seat.

I sat at the velvet couch behind him. He turned his chair around facing me. He suddenly smiled.

PD nim: No need to be nervous. I'm not going to scold you. It's the other way around actually.

I must looked confused for he chuckled then said;

PD nim: I want to know what you think about you girls having individual projects.

I got taken aback. This was the first time he asked for my opinion.

Me: Uhmm... I... I'm sure the girls too have been thinking what would be next for us. When can we do something on our own, yet would still be in the group. More like a side project, with Twice still our priority.

PD nim: You said it almost exactly as how Jihyo and Nayeon said it. But you do know my fears about it right? Specially after what happened to Got7.

Me: Yes, we do.

PD nim: The three of you, Jihyo and Nayeon, were the first to be offered individual projects. I talked to the others first before you three and they all agreed for side projects like this.

I just noded. I was actually relieved knowing we were all on the same page. I also can't believe someone offered me a project.

PD nim: As long as all of you agreed to it, I'll give it a go. But, like what you've said, Twice is still the main priority.

I smiled and made a small no sound clap which he made him chuckle again.

PD nim: I chose to talk to you last because of two things. First, even before we've been receiving good reviews on your individual pics on the album, your photo album and on the MVs. Not just from the staff but the photographers even the music video directors too. They see a great potential in you Mina. In fact 3 magazines have been calling us repeatedly for an exclusive and photoshoot too that's every comeback. Which I think they won't stop until I say Yes.