XXV. The Plan.

Mina.

Chaeyoung and I sometimes meet once a week if my schedule permits us to. Sometimes my rest day falls on her working days so what we'd do is just meet somewhere and have dinner talk for a while then head back home.

One time she finished her onsite work early and it was on my rest day so we met in the afternoon. She fetch me on a cafe but she won't tell where we will go. I just realized where she took me once we arrived there.

She took me to the Han river. I forgot she don't know my work. It made me nervous for there's too many people there. Good thing I had my hoodie on, a mask and I have a sun glass inside my bag. She bought a mat at a nearby store and we ate the sandwich I bought from the cafe along with a chocolate and strawberry frappe.

After our picnic, we went for a walk. One thing I noticed is we became so comfortable with each other even physically. We sit side by side even with our shoulders touching. Sometimes she assist me by lending her hand. Yet that thing that flips on my tummy, the tingly feeling, even the blushing is still there. She still makes me blush whenever she compliments me or even when we touch.

I got so paranoid as we took a walk, for some might recognize me. She must have noticed my uneasiness cause she suddenly decided to goof around. She snatched my sun glasses and ran. I had no choice but to ran after her. I was so tensed at that time cause I was worrying too much. But as we ran I forgot about it and just enjoyed every second of it.

I always look forward to our meetings cause I really had so much fun. I can't help but worry at times cause I don't want to expose her to the public. So most of the time I suggest just to stay at her place.

The girl's are also starting to get suspicious where I go every rest day. So Jihyo and I come up with something to cover up for each other. We both go out together then separate, I'm meeting Chaeyoung and her meeting Daniel. Then we'll call each other and go home together.

One night, Jihyo came to my room.
She sat beside me by the bed smiling.

Me: what's with that smile?

Jihyo: I arranged a meeting with PDnim and the managers today. I already told them about Daniel.

Me: you did? Wow, you're so brave. What did they said?

Jihyo: they were shocked specially PDnim. He asked if it's really Kang Daniel that I'm talking about. That they had no clue specially it's been a year already. When I said it's really is him. He said he was happy for me that Daniel is really a good kid.

Me: wow. Really? Didn't thought he would react that way.

Jihyo: Me too, I was so nervous I had no idea how they would react. Now that they know, It's time for you girls to meet him.

Me: Really! Finally. When do you plan to have him come over?

Jihyo: that's why I'm here. Daniel's schedule would be busy this coming week. It keeps overlapping with ours. Tomorrow would be the only day both me and Daniel don't have a schedule. So I plan on him meeting you guys tomorrow. I need you here too and you said you'd help me cook.

Chaeyoung and I was just planning on a movie night at her house after her work. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if we reschedule.