LX. Smile / Blush / Frown.

Mina.

We arrived at the airport. As usual, the reporters were waiting for us at the gate. We were on our way towards the VIP lounge when I felt my bag vibrate. I took my phone out of my bag and looked at the screen. I can't believe my eyes for Chaeng was calling.

I looked around. The girls were either went straight to the counter to order or sat at the couches. I went past the couches and walked towards the window. Then I answered the call.

Me: Hello?

Chaeng: Hi pretty angel. Those off shoulders really suit you well.

I was shocked.

Me: How did you know what I'm wearing?

Wait! I said to myself. I quickly looked around the room. But only a few people were there aside from us.

Chaeng: Intuition?

Me: That's very unlikely.

Chaeng: Your dark green bag really compliments the dress.

Shit she's here. I walked around trying to find her.

Me: Where are you?

Chaeng: stop looking for me, you won't see me there.

Me: It's not funny Chaeng.

Jihyo was eyeing me curiously.

Chaeng: I just wanna see you off but I didn't expect a lot of people wanna see you girls off too. I forgot you girls are Twice. At least I had a glimpse of you.

I felt my face grew hot.

Me: You went here?

Chaeng: Yeah, I saw you for a bit.

Me: Oh my!

When I turn around Jihyo suddenly appeared startling me.

Chaeng: What happened?

Jihyo was laughing. I hit her arm playfully.

Me: Sorry, Jihyo surprised me. Did you left already?

Chaeng: I'm about to leave.

Jihyo mouted who I was talking to. I replied It's Chaeng. She went near me, took the mouth piece and spoke to Chaeng. I gave the other earbud to her.

Jihyo: Hi Chaeng. Long time no hear and see.

Chaeng: Hi Jihyo. Yeah, it's been a while. I'll see yah all soon.

Jihyo: Yeah, we should get together sometime. You can come to our place and have Mina cook for you.

My eyes grew wide.

Me: Yah! Why me?

Jihyo: Who else then? You're the only decent cook in our dorm.

Chaeng: I would love to taste whatever you'll cook.

Jihyo: that's settled then. Looking forward to it. See yah Chaeng.

Chaeng: See yah!

I can't believe Jihyo. She invited Chaeng to our dorm and had me cook for her.

I mouthed what are you doing. She replied, helping. Then she smiled and sat beside Nayeon.

Chaeng: I gotta go Mina. You take care okay?

Me: You too. Drive safely.

Chaeng: yeah, thanks pretty angel. bye.

So we're really back to where we were 2 years ago. I didn't realize I was smiling until...

Nayeon: How does Chaeyoung do it?

Me: Do what?

I said as I sat in front of her and Jihyo.

Nayeon: Make you smile and blush like that.

Both her and Jihyo was smiling teasingly. Sana sat beside me, went close to me and said:

Sana: I'm glad you're both back to being friends. Hopefully more...

Me: Sana... What are you saying.

Jeongyeon: and just like that she's now red as a tomato.

The girls laughed at me while I hid my cheeks on both hands.

The girls even notice how I blushed because of Chaeng. I guess they somewhat know something, for the way they tease me.

An hour passed Chaeng Haven't messaged me. Before, she usually message me whenever she reached home.

I was contemplating whether to message her or not. I kept thinking about it within that one hour. I decided not to and watch a movie to distract myself. 30 minutes later we all went to our assigned gate for boarding.

I messaged her before the plane took off. I spent the first few hours washing up, watched a movie then I slept. I woke up an hour before our arrival.

I checked my phone for messages but there's none. I was about to be sad but then I remembered my phone is on airplane mode. I sigh, I was so anxious to hear from her.

When we landed, I immediately took my phone out of the airplane mode. I then received messages from her. It was from 2 hours ago.

7:45 pm
Hi pretty angel. I'm already at my room.

I wonder where she went. She was gone for hours. Maybe we're not that fully back to as how we were before. I continued reading. Now that answered what I wondered earlier. Read it first Mina, I told myself.

7:45 pm
I was unable to message you earlier. I slept for a few hours.

7:46 pm
Message me when you arrived there. I ordered dinner.

7:53 pm
What are your schedule for tomorrow?

7:53 pm
I'm sure you're having your beauty sleep in flight.

8:09 pm
I miss my pretty angel. 🥰

Reading the last one made me smile.

Jihyo: I bet that's Chaeyoung for the way you smile widely and blushed. Come on our ride is here, PRETTY ANGEL.

I was shocked. I followed Jihyo with my wide eyes while she was walking hurriedly. The others joined Jihyo in laughing. Ugh Jihyo!

At the van. I remembered Chaeng. I quickly replied.

10:00 pm
Sorry for replying late. Something came up that I forgot to reply earlier. We landed like 30 minutes ago.

10:00 pm
We're on our way to our hotel. Tomorrow would be a quick tour of the city. Then at night would be our concert rehearsal.

I scrolled up to check again her messages, particularly the last one which made me smile.

I then remembered what Papa said. I took a deep sigh. Things aren't always easy.

Jihyo: One moment you were smiling, a second after you're frowning. Should I be worried?

I looked at her. She already looked worried and curious at the same time. Jihyo was right in a matter of a second a lot of things could happen.

If she only knew. I decided not to tell her or any of the girls to not complicate things more. It'll be better this way.