XXVII. The Guest.

Mina.

Just like what we talked about, as soon as we get inside the dorm, Nayeon unnie came barging us with questions. Jihyo wasn't answering any of them she just went to the living room dragging me along with her.

All of the girls were there. As soon as Nayeon unnie sat down.

Jihyo: I know how curious you are, specially unnie, I cannot tell you yet cause it's a surprise. So quit asking me and Mina cause we won't budge. Later at 7pm our guest will arrive so I want all of you to look at your best. Jeongyeon, you know what to do.

Jeonyeon noded.

Jihyo: and as for me and Mina we will be busy so the kitchen will be off limits for now. Let me know if you need something before you barge in. Get what you need now in the kitchen just don't take any from the bag. Me and Mina will change first.

At 4pm we started preparing and the funny thing is we both follow the recipe yet sometimes we still can't figure it out. Jihyo came up with an idea to ask Chaeyoung since she knows how to cook. Though I don't want to disturb her but I don't have any choice. I called her and ask, thankfully she answered it all. Jihyo even took the phone, ask her and have it all the answers written down.

Before Jihyo ended the call she said;

Jihyo: Thanks Chaeyoung you were a great help. And by the way thank you for taking care of Mina just continue doing what you're doing. Who knows right?

My jaw dropped hearing her say that.

Me: Jihyo!

I whispered with a 'what-are-you-doing' look.

Jihyo: what? I just wanna thank her how she....

I then snatched the phone right away before she say anything further.

Me: sorry about that. She's just teasing me.

Chaeyoung: really does she always tease you to me?

Me: yeah. I...

Chaeyoung: I like it. Thank her for me.

Me: what? What do you mean?

Chaeyoung: I'll tell you someday. She sounds like a great friend, she cares about you a lot.

Jihyo then went near me enough for Chaeyoung to hear.

Jihyo: I'm sorry to interrupt you love birds but I had no idea what to do next.

I looked at her unbelievably. She just laughed at me who later were joined by Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung: I'm starting to like Jihyo. I'll go now, enjoy cooking. Just call again whenever you need me, angel.

Jihyo: yes we'll call you

Jihyo suddenly spoke. I didn't notice she was that near and was able to hear too.

Me: okay bye. Thanks.

Jihyo has this creepy smile, her way of teasing me.

Jihyo: angel huh, no 'friend' calls their 'friend' angel.

Me: I can't believe you said that to her. 'continue doing what you're doing' what was that?

Jihyo: what? Just telling the truth.

Me: Uggghhh I also can't believe I'm helping you right now.

Jihyo: come on just admit it, you're even crimson red now