XLV. Momo's growl.

Momo.

We were so bored on the 1st day of our 5day rest day that we decided to go a day early in Jeju island to surprise Mina. What we didn't expect is, that we will be the one that will be surprised.

First, Mina wasn't in her villa.
Second, Chaeyoung was in the same resort as Mina.
Third, we found Mina in Chaeyoung's villa.
Fourth, They had dinner.

Mind you this is 2years after they last saw each other. Mina obviously was avoiding her with an unknown reason.

Sana and I looked at each other and instantly knew that we were thinking the same thing.

Mina and Chaeyoung explained how they met again which I don't know if it was real or not. But somehow I know something is up for I noticed Mina was so red in the face. Mina suddenly said that it's time to go. She even threatened to have us booked a villa instead of staying with her. So we hurriedly say our goodbyes.

Though her touch was light, Mina was almost dragging us by our arms which she don't usually do. After a few walks from Chaeyoung's villa she let go and walked faster.

Sana then walked beside me.

Me: Do you think she's mad at us.

Sana: I don't think so. But I did feel like we interrupted something.

Me: Yeah we did, she was so red in the face when she suddenly appeared. Was it really a coincidence?

Sana: I don't see the point of them lying to us anymore since we already got them busted.

Me: Yeah She was always with us so it'll be impossible that they've been meeting secretly again.

Sana: I just hope this time they fixed whatever they have left before.

Me: We'll help them then.

I suddenly looked at her and gave each other high fives.

Sana: Yeah! Let's go.

We ran towards Mina and hugged her at the same time. We were then shocked seeing her tears soaked face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina.

I let go of Momo and Sana's arms and walked as fast as I can.

I can't believe that happened! She got so close and almost kissed me but I did nothing. Mina what were you thinking? I scolded myself. Was I even thinking? I let my body take over, liking what Chaeyoung is making me feel.

Why can't I control myself when I'm with her? She was about to kiss me and I just let her. I even closed my eyes waiting for her lips to land on mine. A few seconds more and we could have kissed already.

And that "Chaeyoung's love made visible"... What was that?... You're not dumb Mina, I told myself. What happened tonight is that she just made her intentions clear.

That answered those questions I had before. Those times I kept thinking why did she do what she did before. Why she's making me feel that way.p

Yet I easily gave in. Didn't I already decided that I won't let that feeling progress. I suddenly realized that all those 2 years of trying to move on was nothing, for I still felt the same. Now that she made it clear that she likes me too, that made it worse.

I still can't be with her. Not now that we're getting more known, releasing an album globally and even preparing for a global concert.

My tears started to fall. I admit what happened there, that few minutes, were the happiest I've ever felt in two years. That feeling of seeing her again, her holding me tenderly, hugging me and almost kissing me. I didn't realize that I want those badly. That was almost like a dream about to came true.

But I can't make that dream my reality. I can't accept her love. And remembering that "Chaeyoung's love made visible", pained my heart.

I got startled as Sana and Momo both hugged me at either side. When they saw my tears, they hugged me even tighter making me cry even harder.

They led me to the villa. Momo took the keys and opened the door. Sana sat with me at the sofa while Momo handed me a glass of water. They sat beside me and continued to hug me.

After a few minutes I was able to calm myself down. Good thing that they didn't ask anymore. They rarely see me break down like that so I guess that's why they didn't pry. They just let me know that they're there for me.

Sana: Tell us when you're ready. But don't forget we're your family here.

Momo: We're here for you even just to listen.

I nodded and whispered thanks to them. We were just there hugging in complete silence not until we heard Momo's tummy growled.

We looked at each other and then laughed so hard. It took a few minutes before we recover.

Momo: Sorry to ruin the mood but I'm really starving.

Sana: This is an all expense paid stay right?

I laughed at these two dorks. They love food and anything free.

Me: Yes, I'll call for room service. What do you guys want?

And that's the end of the silence. With these two here, this villa won't have it's peace anymore. Not until they sleep of course. I ordered whatever they want and tried not to be tempted by it. I decided to take a shower instead of watching them eat.

I stood by the shower as the water runs through my body. I waited for my thoughts to invade my mind and my tears to fall, but nothing came. Instead, I was humming on the music that I'm hearing which was probably played by Momo.

I smiled glad that the girls decided to surprise me and came early. This night would've gone way different if they didn't show up.