XLII. Busted 2.

Chaeyoung.

I woke up from what felt like a 24 hours of sleep. My body felt so heavy and it hurts everywhere. I opened my eyes but it's seems a little blurry. I tried to sit but I felt dizzy so I just lay here. When my sight got more clearer I notice that I was at the sofa. How did I got here?

I tried to recall what happened this morning. I remembered that I went for a morning run. I loved how the wind felt on my face so I ran non-stop for an hour. It got me so exhausted that I tripped on my own foot and fell on the sand. I stayed there laying catching my breath. I closed my eyes to enjoy how the breeze feel, how the waves sounds and how that saltiness smells too.

I also remembered someone's shaking me, who thought I collapsed. Was it a dream? cause when I opened my eyes, though dizzy, I saw Mina looking at me. I remember rising up on my elbow takin off my sandglass and hood to see better. There she was kneeling, staring at me. And It did felt like she's really there. Was it even real? I don't know what happened after. All I know is that I got really dizzy that time. Next thing I know I woke up here.

I heard the door opened so I looked at that direction. I immediately went stiff for there she was, about to enter the room. It was more of her silhouette, with the sun's light glazing at her back, giving her an angel like entrance.

I panicked and didn't know what to do so I just closed my eyes, tried my best not to move to pretend that I'm still sleeping.

I felt her/kneel beside me sighing with relief. Probably she checked if I was still breathing. I prayed hard for her not to notice my heart that's beating so fast. I'm so nervous that It felt like anytime now my heart will burst.

I don't know what she's doing for I can't see, but I can feel her stare. A few seconds passed by, which for me felt like hours, I suddenly felt something on my lips. It startled me but I stayed still. That something was on the side of my lower lip then started to move slowly towards the other side then did the same on my upper lip. The moment it starts to move it shot cold shivers throughout my body.

The fact that it was done slowly and felt so tender that it felt like it's caressing my lips. Then It hit me, It felt like a finger. Curiousity got over me so I took a peek. I got shocked seeing that It was indeed her finger and she was staring at my lips as she trace it.

There I was again, mesmerized by her beauty. It felt like her face was getting really close to mine. My gaze fell on her lips too. I found myself silently praying that she would come more closer. I can now feel that strong urge to taste her lips.

Her eyes drifted from my lips to my eyes. Her eyes widen as her eyes met mine. Her fingers stopped and she stood up so fast that I closed my eyes feeling dizzy again.

Mina: I...uhm...I'm... I... I was about to wake you up. You must be thirsty and hungry. I...I'll go heat your food first.

I slowly sat while my eyes closed. I felt like the room's spinning. After a few seconds I slowly opened my eyes but she was already gone. I looked at where the kitchen was.

While waiting for her, my mind drifted on my thoughts. What has just happened? Why did she do that? The way she caressed my lips while staring at it. Was she about to kiss me? I suddenly remembered that urge to kiss her.

After a few minutes she emerged from the kitchen. I was just staring at her, watching her every move. I can't believe she's here in front of me. If this is a dream, please don't wake me up. I missed her so much.

I was looking at every inch of her face until my eyes landed on her lips. I went back to reality as she snapped her fingers in front of me.

Mina: hey, you okay? You zoned out there.