XI. Chae-casso. Fallen angel.

Mina.

6.40am

Morning pretty angel! The sun is up, hope you are too. Have a great day ahead!

I felt my cheeks get warm.

10.53am

Hi! Morning. I slept late so I woke up late too. I hope you had a great sleep. Enjoy your day!

10.54am

May i call you?

10.55am

Sure.

~~~~Phone Conversation~~~~

Me: hello?

Chaeyoung: Good morning my pretty angel!

Me: Good morning too 'knight in shining armor'!

She laughed. Awww how cute her laugh sounded.

Chaeyoung: You don't have work today?

Me: i do. Not until later in the afternoon.

Chaeyoung: really? Is it always that late?

Me: my schedule varies depending on the work assigned.

Chaeyoung: your job is intriguing but I understand if you don't want to give more details. So... how about that date?

I was surprised. Date? My brain is slow to process what she just said.

Me: Date?

Chaeyoung: yeah, got to cook for my angel and show off how bad I am at it.

I smiled upon hearing her calling me angel.

Me: I'm way far from being an angel.

Chaeyoung: nah. You're the closest to being one.

Me: you and your words.

I feel heat rising up on my cheeks. I got curious on how I look so I stood and went to my dresser. I saw on my reflection that I'm smiling and my cheeks are red.

Chaeyoung: you'll get used to it.

She laughed. I like her laugh.

Chaeyoung: so, how about that date?

Me: I'll be notified later about my schedule. I'll let you know right away. You're that excited to see me huh.

Chaeyoung: oh no. Was I that obvious?

I then heard a knock on my door then it opened. Jihyo unnie took a peek and saw me already up. She noded and went out.

Me: so I was right then.

Chaeyoung: You caught me. I wasn't really hiding it.

I smiled. I can't believe We're flirting in the early hours of the morning.

Me: yah! You shouldn't slack when you're at work.

Chaeyoung: I am not. I need to have an inspiration when I'm working. So I called you.