XXIV. Falling.

Mina.

I read all their messages and was so touched on how they really cared about me. After reading those emotional messages, Chaeyoung messaged me that left me laughing. She then called and was annoyed when I picked it up still laughing.

Chaeyoung: yah! It's not funny. You don't know how worried I am. I kept pacing here my sleepers felt like half of it was rubbed off already.

Me: you're over exaggerating and your weird comparison of things that's what makes me laugh.

I told her what happened that it was the first time that ever happened to us. Seeing them all worried like that made me feel so loved. Chaeyoung then started to feel guilty. Then  she goes back to her usual self. She had this funny way of twisting her words which made me laugh.

She definitely lift my mood there ending my night with laughter. I'm glad cause atleast I could sleep smiling. We said our goodnight and thanked each other again.

I thought of what happened earlier. Jihyo, who gave me a headsup that she will scold me, ended up really scolding me. I can't blame her not just because she's the leader but also she really cares for me.

Then there's Chaeyoung, being with her was like being with the girls. I could talk to her about anything and be comfortable at the same time. The only difference is, Chaeyoung keeps on flirting which surprisingly doesn't shock me anymore. In fact I think I'm already used to it that I even fire back at her. And the way she makes me feel is still there.

Then I suddenly remember how she held my hand and said my name. She was so serious and was looking at me straight in my eyes. I got nervous on what she was about to say. I wonder what was it.

There's really is something about her that differs from the girls. It's still somewhat confusing if I do like her more than a friend or not. But just like what Jihyo said
I don't have to pressure myself about the 'sorting-out-your-feelings' thing. I'll just go with the flow and deal with it.

The next day Jihyo, Dahyun, Tzuyu and I have a photoshoot while the others have their rest day. I woke up early and prepared breakfast for the girls. It was bacon, scrambled eggs and a garlic toast. We ate together except those who have no schedule today. I set aside their breakfast on a plate and beside it was a note.

It's a simple sorry for the worries I caused last night.
-Mina

I was awkward at first but was then relieved that they seemed okay. They didn't even mentioned what happened last night and thanked me for the breakfast.

At the photoshoot, after our 2nd set. Jihyo sat beside me looked around first then looked at me and said.

Jihyo: spill.

I chuckled but told her right away what happened except the part that I ignored the calls. I wouldn't want to see an angry Jihyo again.

Jihyo mouth was agape. I put a finger on her chin to close her mouth.

Jihyo: she's so sweet. Let me see the pictures.

I opened my gallery and handed my phone to her.

Jihyo: She's so pretty too... Wow. She cooked all these?

I noded. She gasped and said Wow as she zoomed in the picture.

Me: She said it's her mom's recipe. I think It's their local food. She's really humble she even kept saying she's a terrible cook.

Jihyo: how was it?

Me: It was so good. The sauce she made was superb, it compliments the roasted chicken. Everything was delicious from the chicken even up to the desert.

Jihyo: how about her?

She asked smiling with her eyebrows wiggling up and down.

Me: Surprisingly she's easy to talk to. I became comfortable right away. It's as if we've known each other for so long that we even tease each other.

Jihyo: and? What do you feel after spending some time with her?

Me: She's really cool and genuine. I think I do like her but I don't know if it's more than a friend or what.

Jihyo: I see. Well, it's too early to tell since it's just your 2nd time to meet. There's no need to hurry just let your heart decide. I could sense there will be a 3rd.

She smirked and I just smiled at her. She was called by our manager since it was her turn for the shoot.

I looked at my gallery. I then posted some pictures of the food and some pictures of me that I took from the terrace. I put the caption. Had a great time yesterday. The view and the home cooked meal. 😍

------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung.

It's so hard to sleep. Good thing I don't have work. The events of the night kept replaying on my mind.

I can't even believe that I'm seeing her again. As soon as I saw her I was happy right away. She came in that purple dress and cardigan, damn she's looking as gorgeous as ever.

I really had a great time. I noticed how comforting it was talking to her. We could talk about anything. She's more open now than the last time we met. I'm so curious that I want to know her more.

Spending almost the whole night with her and how worried I was on what will happen when she got home, made me realize something. There's no denying that I'm already into her. The feel of her near me is intoxicating that makes me want to be with her always. I want more. I want her to be more than a friend. I haven't felt like this for a while.

I have to think it through on how to tell her. Last night I was about to, which I'm glad I didn't or it'll be a disaster. It'll be too soon. I spend an hour or so just thinking what should I do to woo her.

I came up with lots of ideas but eventually landed on one thing. I should spend more time with her and hopefully make her learn to like me. I know she's straight but I have to try. Cause I am falling for her.