LXXX. Thank Yous...

Mina.

Jihyo gathered us 25mins later. Yeah way past the time for 5 mins were given for Momo and Sana who were already crying making it harder for them to finish what they're writing.

We sat in circle again. Jihyo who was holding a cup made us pick a number in order of the reader. She didn't let me pick she made me as the last.

Jihyo: We'll start with the message for each members first. Then Mina's after our turns. okay number one start please.

She sat where Nayeon unnie were sitting, as unnie stood.

Nayeon unnie read her messages out loud. To summarize it she said she's thankful for the hard work each of us did for the last 6 years. She pointed how funny yet cute Tzuyu is even if she's not trying to be funny. She pointed out how Once misses Jeongyeon and how thankful she is to have her back. She also made sure to point out how Jihyo is her twin in terms of competitiveness and how lucky twice is to have Jihyo as their leader. She said she's thankful Jihyo was there for she's sure she'd be super stressed if she was picked as their leader. She's thankful for how I'm very observant. For when I gifted her she'll always be surprised how I know she needs it. She's also thankful how I make her calm whenever I'm near.

Tzuyu was next. We laughed at her a lot for she was thankful of small things. She then thanks Sana cause her hugs gives her comfort. She's not the kind of person who voices out her feelings but Sana somehow knows when she needs a hug. She's thankful of everyone on how they treat her as a maknae yet respect and hear out her opinions too. She's also thankful how Nayeon unnie annoys her at times cause though it annoys her but she also makes her smile. She's thankful how Jihyo unnie is herself for she holds the group well. She's thankful how generous I always is even with the small gifts she highly appreciates it

Momo: she's thankful how Jeongyeon listens to her well even with her stupidest idea. She's thankful for Sana who's been her twin ever since their trainee days. (They do look somewhat alike before) She's thankful for Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon's guidance they taught her a lot. She's thankful how I share mature ideas to her. She found it funny cause sometimes I'm an unnie sometimes a maknae too.

Dahyun: she's thankful for being part of the group and lucky enough to know each of us. Lucky to have an unnie who's energetic all the time spreading out her energy, yet sometimes she's way too loud. She's so proud to have Jihyo as their leader and unnie, she guide everyone and make everyone behave. Thankful that she can make unnie stop talking. We all cracked up when unnie was left open mouthed. She's thankful that I brought elegance and calmness to the group which none of them has. That made us all laugh and the girls agreed with her. Yet in those 7 years of knowing me she's still puzzled why I stay in my room specially in bed all the time. The girls laughed and agreed with her again.

Jeongyeon: she said she's lucky to gain 7 more sisters. She thanked us on how much stress we gave her when we were still living together. She was stressed whenever we're messy at the dorm. We laughed remembering how she nags us almost everyday for it. Yet she's thankful that they listened after she pointed some things out. She's thankful that Jihyo as a leader listens well to everyone's opinion. She's thankful cause she'd realize how she longs for home cooked meal until I cook for them.

Jihyo said she's proud and happy how far we've reached as a group. How we all improved from day 1. How tough we became as we faced challenges. How we supported each other as some of us had struggled with some personal issues. She pointed out that most of the time Nayeon unnie's more maknae like than Tzuyu which we all agreed. She's thankful Jeongyeon lessen her savage pranks. We all thanked her too. Which made her laugh. She thanked Dahyun for how energetic and how she stands out for the group specially in shows. She also said sorry to the maknaes if their unnies are more maknae like than them. Which is true in my opinion. She's thankful for Sana's bubbly nature. She's proud of Momo on how mature she became when she had boo and dobby. She's proud of our maknae for even though she started so young she was able to cope with the harshness of the industry. She said her thank you message for me are saved for later.

Jihyo: Girls are you ready for whats next?

Twice: No!

She laughed at us. She then started putting tissues in the center for those who needs it later.

Jihyo: Same order but let's make Momo and Sana last before Mina.

Nayeon: Minari.

She was looking at me and as soon as she said my name she burst into tears.

Nayeon: Wah I hate this. I hate you Jihyo for making us do this but I hate Mina's grandpa more for stealing her away from us.

We all laughed at her. I was already crying yet managed to laugh how cute she looks. She then continued.

Nayeon: Mina, know that Twice will be much better as OT8. You're irreplaceable part of Twice. I'm proud how tough you became. You don't know how worried we were after your last anxiety attack that almost made us choke from being so worried. Yet we're proud how you fought. But we're more thankful...

She stopped as she cried, yet still continues despite how hard it is too talk.

Nayeon: we're more thankful for your sacrifice for us, for someone you love even for the company too. I'm close to asking PDnim for your statue to be placed in our building.

We all laughed while crying.

Nayeon: We will always be your sisters and will be just a call away if you need us. We will miss you so bad. Please don't forget us Madam CEO.

She then went to me and hugged me and sobbed whispering.

Nayeon: I love you Mina.

Tzuyu: unnie, we were alike in many ways but at the same time not. I don't know how you were able to handle everything you're going through right now. Just thinking about it breaks my heart. Yet look how tough you are. Twice will never be Twice if it wasn't for you too. Thank you. Your sisters are here for you so don't hesitate to call us. Stay tough and always take care there in Japan. I love you unnie.

Then she cried looking at me as she said the last words. I spread my arms and she hurriedly hugged me. I whispered thank you and I love her too.

Jeongyeon: We didn't talked to each other while we were trainees not until we're at the same group in sixteen. You were so quiet yet you're loud when you dance. I always admire you cause you're not just beauty but also brains and heart. You're the most pure hearted person I've ever known. And your sacrifice for us greatly shows how good your heart is even if it breaks your own heart.

She paused to get some tissue to wipe her tears.

Jeongyeon: I'll cherish everything and every moment I spent with you. This will not be our last meeting. Thank you our penguin and our black swan. I love you Mina.

She hurriedly went to me and hugged me too. It's so powerful that we fell backward making us cry and laugh at the same time.

Dahyun was already crying and she was can't speak continuously.

Dahyun: I... Hate .... I hate this so much... I hate the fact that... We can't do anything... To... To make you stay... We... Hate the fact... That... You need to sacrifice for us...hate the fact that... You're hurting because of someone's greed. Thank you unnie... For you were always unselfish... Not everyone could do the same... Thank you for... For being you. Aaaaah unnie I don't want you to go!

We cried yet laughed at how cute she said it. She hurriedly hugged me too.

Dahyun: Don't ever change... even... Even if how rough life can be...don't change your heart unnie.

I nodded for I can't speak anymore. She hugged me again and cried harder, crying out: I love you unnie!

Making the girls laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

I cried buckets while writing this. I'm sorry guys if this made you cry too. Expect another chapter of it
✌️😅