XXX. The Reveal.

Mina.

We arrived at the venue 5 mins before 5pm. We walked at the red carpet then stopped for pictures. There were a lot of press, guests and artist present.

After the ribbon cutting we headed to the hall where the dinner would be served. As I was looking around my eye caught someone that looks familiar. For a second there, I thought I saw a girl wearing a black dress who looked like Chaeyoung. Guests keep coming in which blocked my view. I tried to look again where I saw her but she was no longer there.

I got startled as I felt a hand on my arm. I turned and saw it was Jihyo who was directing me where we would sit. Our table was at the front just beside PDnim's table. Jihyo and I sat at the last seats with my back facing PDnim's table.

I can't help but look around. Did I really saw her? Maybe that's just someone who looks like her. She said she had an event to attend to at the same time as our event. Was it the same event? I can't ask her cause I don't have my phone with me.

Everyone have settled on their seats yet I haven't seen the girl again.

I heard the members whisper loud enough only for us to hear.

Sana: Who's that pretty girl PDnim is escorting?

Momo: I don't know, maybe a new talent?

Nayeon: she is pretty, but why is she going at the stage with PDnim?

Jeongyeon: Maybe that's PDnim's girlfriend.

Jihyo: nah, she's too young. She would be like his daughter.

I was still looking around when the lights went dim. The lights at the stage shone brightly as Pdnim started to talk. I wasn't listening for I was still busy looking around. A minute later I gave up since I can't see clearly.

I then turned at my left which is where the stage is. Then there she is, the girl I'm looking for was at the stage. The same girl that the members were talking about. The resemblance was uncanny. I can't really tell if that's her for the girl's hair was in a bun.

PDnim: ...I'm pleased to introduce the architect and interior designer for our building, Ms. Son Chaeyoung.

I gasped. My hand automatically went on my mouth covering it.

Jihyo who saw me leaned closer and whispered.

Jihyo: He said Chaeyoung, she's an architect too. Is that your Chaeyoung.

I want to correct her that she's not mine. But I'm still in shock that she's there let alone at the stage and was the architect of our agency's new building.

Me: I thought I just saw someone earlier who looks like her. She really is her.

Jihyo: She didn't tell you she's going here?

Me: she did invite me to an event with the same time as ours. I never thought it'll be the same event.

Jihyo: what a small world. Soon she'll know it then.

Yeah, She will. I think that's good. I don't have to hide anything anymore.

I saw her went down the stairs and headed towards me. I panicked I turned around quickly so that my back was on her.

I took a peek and was startled as she was sitting behind me. I don't think she saw me though. I noticed the guy sitting beside her moved his chair near to Chaeyoung then said.

Guy: exceed expectations beauty and brains. Hermione is that you?

I saw her slap his arm. Wait. Who is he? Looks like they're close.