XXI. Nervous.

Mina.

So she's not joking that she'll cook. I sat at my bed suddenly remembering I'd be going to her house for dinner. it'll be the first time I'd be going to someone's house and to think I've just met her once. But she doesn't look harmful. I'm actually curious about her. I can't help but feel excited too.

What should I bring though? I spend the next few minutes browsing an online shop to get an idea then search online about tips on what to bring.

I read about if you're going to have a meal on someone else place, bring something like flowers for decoration, desert or wine, gift that's something useful for the host.
Wine! I remember she liked the wine we ordered. Dad also said it'll go with meat or chicken.

It's still early just 1.30pm so I decided to play games. After playing twice I looked at the clock it's 2.40pm. I started to prepare since I need to buy the wine first.

I took a shower and after 30 minutes later I went thru my wardrobe. Staring at it, I began to panick. I don't have any idea what to wear. I took out clothes after clothes which started to pile on my bed.

While going through the clothes I stopped as I heard a notification from my phone. I opened it, it was Chaeyoung giving me the address to her place.

I took a deep breath looked at the bed and looked through it again. Finally, I ended up choosing a purple spaghetti strap mini dress partnered with a purple cardigan and choose a white shoes to go with it.

I then checked my bag to make sure I had my wallet in. It's already 3.45pm so I hailed an uber to the winery. As the uber arrived I hurriedly put on my coat and head out.

As I passed by the living room, I saw Nayeon, Momo and Sana unnie was watching tv. Nayeon unnie asked.

Nayeon: Where you goin Mina?

Mina: I'm just going to buy something. Gotta go my ride is here. See yah later unnies.

I didn't wait for their reply I hurriedly went out of the dorm and rode the Uber.

It was 4:20pm when I reached the winery and bought the wine. I booked another uber this time to Chaeyoung's address.

As soon as I got in the car I started to feel nervous. I took my phone and messaged Jihyo.

Me: Unnie. I'm nervous. I agreed to meet Chaeyoung today for dinner, she said she'll cook. I'm on my way there. What should I do?

Jihyo: wow. She can cook? That's great. That's a big turn on.

Me: Unnie.

Jihyo: what? I'm just saying, do you know anyone who can cook? only you can cook here. Besides don't be nervous. Don't pressure yourself about the 'sorting-out-your-feelings' thing. Just act naturally, like how you act and talk with us. Okay?

Me: okay.

Jihyo: Don't think much, just enjoy yourself.

Me: thanks unnie.

Jihyo: alright. Message me when you're home.

Me: okay mom 😁

She's right. I don't need to be pressured. Just act naturally. Okay.

------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung.

I took the stuff out of the bag and laid it on the kitchen isle. I arranged it according to the menu. I started to cook at 4.30pm since one of the menu takes a while to cook. I made the sauce first then put the whole chicken in then covered it to let it boil.

I took a shower first then went to my room and open my closet. I was undecided what to wear but then the door bell rang. I quickly changed into what I first saw which is a purple pink and white checkered blouse and tethered jeans.

I ran towards the door as soon as I had buttoned my jeans. I checked the monitor and was shocked to see It was Mina smiling and waving at me. My heart started to beat fast.

Mina: hey, I'm here.

Me: Wow. Uhmm... Co...come on in. Take the elevator to the 5th floor I'll meet you there.

Mina: okay.

I pushed the button to let her in the building. I took a deep breath and went out towards the elevator.