Nightmares

I wake up from a bad dream and immediately start crying. I'm surrounded by gray bars and the room is dark. "Mommy!" I yell. I can't seem to calm myself down. I'm usually not like this but Hazel and Theo have a way of making me feel like a baby.

Mommy walks in and turns on the light. "Oh my sweet girl. Mommy's sorry I didn't turn on your night light. I forgot. Come here, you can come sleep in Mommy and Daddy's room."

Mommy picks me up and I snuggle up to her chest. She brings me back to her room and Daddy's sitting up in bed, rubbing his eyes. "Did you have a nightmare, sweet girl?" He asks.

"I think it was that and I forgot to turn on her nightlight when I put her in her crib."

"It's okay, Mila. Come to Daddy. We'll go back to sleep." He takes me from Mommy and lays down, putting me in the middle of the bed.

"Go to sleep, baby. We have a long day tomorrow." Mommy says as she turns off the light. I burrow closer into Daddy's chest and close my eyes.

I wake up to the sound of mechanical whirring. I turn over and see Mommy has a breast pump hooked to her boobs. Milk is coming out and collecting to bottles. So that's what I drank yesterday. I sit up in bed and Mommy notices I'm awake.

"Good morning, princess." Mommy tells me.

Mommy turns the breast pump off and takes the suction cup off her booby. Before I can think twice about it, I move into Mommy's lap and latch on. Mommy jumps a little bit, then relaxes. "Good girl." She leans back in bed and adjusts my body so she's more comfortable.

"Hey babe, is Mila up yet?" Daddy asks as he walks in the room.

"Look up from your phone."

Daddy must've looked up because he gasps. "She's really doing it?" He asks.

"Yeah, she saw me pumping and then just latched on." Mommy has tears in her eyes as she speaks.

Daddy comes and sits on the bed beside Mommy. He plays with my toes while I drink. "Here baby, let me switch you to the other side."

Mommy moves me to her other booby and I latch on quickly. I play with her necklace while and I hear a camera click. Daddy must've taken a photo. We sit in silence for while until I feel full. I let go of Mommy's booby and sit up. "All done?"

I let out a big burp and Mommy laughs. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Here, hand her to me I'm going to get her dressed. You go shower and get ready." Daddy tells Mommy.

Daddy takes me to my room and quickly changes my diaper. I didn't even realize I wet myself. "Stinky bum." Daddy says in a babyish voice.

I'm dressed in a white onesie that has the words 'Daddy's girl' on it and a black diaper cover with a gold bow on the front. He also puts some black thigh high socks on me that have little gold bows on the top. "Look how cute you are. Let Daddy take a picture." He coos.

I stand up on the changing table and smile at the camera. "Good girl! Come one, let's go find Mommy."

We walk to Mommy's room and find her putting her shoes on. She's dressed in black skinny jeans and a pink shirt. Daddy's dressed in some tan slacks and a blue button down. "Don't you look the cutest! Come here let's do get some food." Mama coos.

I'm taken to the car and put in my rear facing car seat. "We goin'?" I ask Mommy.

"We're going to meet Mommy and Daddy's family at The Cracked Egg for breakfast. They're excited to meet you."

I grab my feet and play with them to keep me distracted. I'm nervous about meeting their family. I'm a teenager acting as a toddler, what if they notice something's off about me? I'll just have to keep acting how I'm acting and hope it works.